chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

These are the teams I believe in

Just for anyones edification, the Nuggets, Grizzlies, Pacers, Blazers, Sixers, and Bulls are all good this year. They have several things in common, they're all young, well-coached, deep, disciplined teams that have bought into a team concept and play defense. They're all confident, and will play hard every night.

Teams to stay away from: Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, Spurs, old teams that are thin at many positions. In the case of the Knicks, poorly coached and ill-disciplined as well.

cumatmebrah
    cumatmebrah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 327

i agree, i'd add heat to the list to stay away from too

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7870

where are the heat in your believe/unbelievable rankings?

FranchisePlayer
    U MAD BRO!?
    FranchisePlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

Good post as much as it hates me to see that about my spurs but at least I can learn when to fade them lol

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

blazers are weak

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    where are the heat in your believe/unbelievable rankings?
    They're unpredictable to me so far because they're obviously the best team in the East or at worst #2 when they're actually trying, but during the regular season they might not always try so hard. They're a more veteran team and are mostly biding their time till the playoffs. You can never discount a team like the heat because they have arguably the two best NBA players, more depth than last year, another AllStar in Bosh, a good coach in Pat Riley (woops I mean Eric Spoelstra), and have shown that they can play great team defense.