Betpoints: 16541

Sunday's leans

MIL +9.5
    IND +6

IND/LAL under 180

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Good luck. Today's card kind of sucks IMO. Indi +6 looks promising though along with the under.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Missed the Bucks start wrapped up in the NFL.

May still take them +9 2H though.

squid44
    squid44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

pacers have looked pretty sound throughout their games this season, despite a semi-easy schedule thus far. the lakers have just got finished playing some of the leagues better teams. I think the lakers will take this game, but your pacers lean makes me think this will be another close one for the lakers and I (I have been watch them eek it out on some teasers of mine). nocoin, why do you feel this game will be as close as 6 points? I'm less interested in the spread, and more interested in convincing myself that the lakers ML has value (which is hard for me to get over on any lakers ML lately). btw keep up the good work, lots of good info generated by your conversations on sbr.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

the Fakers do much better against teams that have good frontlines combined with mediocre guard play (see covering against knicks, utah twice, etc etc). However they struggle against teams with very good guards and very good back courts (especially from the PG position)

Indiana's guards and back court is nothing special.