Elad
    Dimes
    Elad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Elad's NBA & European Picks - Official Thread

Hello everyone, I'll write my bets & Preview here.
    I also bet on european basketball especially on the Euroleague.
    I'll try to share all my knowledge, and help everybody as much as possible,
    of course also use your help and hope that together we will make more money.
    Good luck to all of us.

Last edited by Elad; 01-20-12 at 06:08 PM.

Elad
    Dimes

Daily Picks - Jan 21

GS Warriors (+5.5 @ -200) x 1.00 Unit
    Today I'm rolling with the Warriors,i would write a preview but "Bullet Kays" already written so I'll give him some credit,
    I decided to add some points and be satisfied with @ -200

MEM Grizzlies (-2 @ -187) x 1.00 Unit
    The Pistons are very poor team this year,so far thay win only 3 tims and lose 12.they have one of the worst attacks in the league(85ppg)and tonight they will meet Grizzlies and they'll be without PG Rodney Stuckey & his replacement Will Bynum.
    On the other hand Memphis looked good in the last games, thay managed to put together four consecutive wins when they put high shooting percentages on the board,imo knight cant handle with Conley and even not with Pargo,Pisotons game should look very ugly with Knight on the wheel,in the paint Gasol should handle with Monroe and in the back side I see a very big advantage for Gay,Conley,Allen and Mayo. Memphis should win tonight against poor Pistons.

Here some stat's for the game:
    - Grizzlies are 5-1 ATS in their last 5 games as road fav.
    - Pistons are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 home games.
    - Grizzlies are 3-0 ATS in their last 3 meetings with the Pistons.
    - Pistons cover the line only 4 tims this year and lost 11.

That's all for today,let's cash it
    Good luck to everyone who take the same
    Last edited by Elad; 01-20-12 at 06:17 PM.

Elad
    Dimes

Quote Originally Posted by Elad View Post
    Daily Picks - Jan 21

GS Warriors (+5.5 @ -200) x 1.00 Unit
    Today I'm rolling with the Warriors,i would write a preview but "Bullet Kays" already written so I'll give him some credit,
    I decided to add some points and be satisfied with @ -200

MEM Grizzlies (-2 @ -187) x 1.00 Unit
    The Pistons are very poor team this year,so far thay win only 3 tims and lose 12.they have one of the worst attacks in the league(85ppg)and tonight they will meet Grizzlies and they'll be without PG Rodney Stuckey & his replacement Will Bynum.
    On the other hand Memphis looked good in the last games, thay managed to put together four consecutive wins when they put high shooting percentages on the board,imo knight cant handle with Conley and even not with Pargo,Pisotons game should look very ugly with Knight on the wheel,in the paint Gasol should handle with Monroe and in the back side I see a very big advantage for Gay,Conley,Allen and Mayo. Memphis should win tonight against poor Pistons.

Here some stat's for the game:
    - Grizzlies are 5-1 ATS in their last 5 games as road fav.
    - Pistons are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 home games.
    - Grizzlies are 3-0 ATS in their last 3 meetings with the Pistons.
    - Pistons cover the line only 4 tims this year and lost 11.

That's all for today,let's cash it
    Good luck to everyone who take the same

Daily Recap - Jan 20:

#1 - MEM Grizzlies (-2 @ -187) x 1.00 Unit \ Result: 98-81 \ Won
    #2 - GS Warriors (+5.5 @ -200) x 1.00 Unit \ Result: 91-94 \ Won

NBA 11-12 Season - Recap

2-0-0 = +1.03 units

Big card tonight,hope we get the win
    Good luck

Elad
    Dimes

Daily Picks - Jan 21

#3 - Denver Nuggts (-1.5 @ -130) x 1.30 units

Knicks playing very bad lately,Last night they lost to Milwaukee 100-86, it was the third consecutive loss at home,and the fifth consecutive loss at all.Knicks not making any defense, so to win they must play good offense,but that is precisely their problem lately,last seven games they scored only two tims more than 90 points(88.8ppg),on the other hand Denver come after win over the Wizzards last night and up to now thay perfect in this road trip(3-0),like New York, Denver also based mainly on offense,but unlike New York, they do a good job almost every game,they lead the league in points(1674) and have an average of 104ppg. with how the Knicks look,If the Knicks want to win this game, they have to score more than 100pt,but with the way they look now no one except Melo can make points so it would be hard to believe they will be able to stop Denver under 100pt,because this team doesnt know the meaning of "defense" or something like that.

Stats for the game:
    - New York is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games
    - New York is 1-10 ATS in its last 11 games at home
    - New York is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing Denver
    - Denver is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games on the road
    - Denver is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing New York

Elad
    Dimes

Daily Picks - Jan 21

Knicks playing very bad lately,Last night they lost to Milwaukee 100-86, it was the third consecutive loss at home,and the fifth consecutive loss at all.Knicks not making any defense, so to win they must play good offense,but that is precisely their problem lately,last seven games they scored only two tims more than 90 points(88.8ppg),on the other hand Denver come after win over the Wizzards last night and up to now thay perfect in this road trip(3-0),like New York, Denver also based mainly on offense,but unlike New York, they do a good job almost every game,they lead the league in points(1674) and have an average of 104ppg. with how the Knicks look,If the Knicks want to win this game, they have to score more than 100pt,but with the way they look now no one except Melo can make points so it would be hard to believe they will be able to stop Denver under 100pt,because this team doesnt know the meaning of "defense" or something like that.

Stats for the game:

#4 - Atlanta Hawks 1H (-4 @ -110) x 1.00 unit

Atlanta is playing well this season, until now she won 11 times when seven of them she won at home,even that Hereford is outside Hawks managed well and did not seem thay have a special problem against weaker teams,thay have 100% against poor teams like the Cavs(Raptors,Bobcats). On the other hand Cleveland came after two home losses to Bulls&Warriors,last night they were embarrassed(lost by 39) against Chicago that played without Derrick Rose and still pulled out the victory. Hawks won all second leg of B2B this season at home(5-0 ATS)in all this games thay were already lead in the first half by at least 5pt,however Cleveland played only 1 B2B game this season and lost it to the Lakers,thay lost the game only by 5pt but in the half time thay was down by 19pt,I believe Hawks will open strong and will hold a double digit advantage in the first half.

Let's cash it
    Good luck to everyone

Elad
    Dimes

Daily Picks - Jan 21

Stats for the game:

#4 - Atlanta Hawks 1H (-4 @ -110) x 1.00 unit

Atlanta is playing well this season, until now she won 11 times when seven of them she won at home,even that Hereford is outside Hawks managed well and did not seem thay have a special problem against weaker teams,thay have 100% against poor teams like the Cavs(Raptors,Bobcats). On the other hand Cleveland came after two home losses to Bulls&Warriors,last night they were embarrassed(lost by 39) against Chicago that played without Derrick Rose and still pulled out the victory. Hawks won all second leg of B2B this season at home(5-0 ATS)in all this games thay were already lead in the first half by at least 5pt,however Cleveland played only 1 B2B game this season and lost it to the Lakers,thay lost the game only by 5pt but in the half time thay was down by 19pt,I believe Hawks will open strong and will hold a double digit advantage in the first half.

Let's cash it
    Good luck to everyone

Daily Recap - Jan 20:

#3 - Denver Nuggts (-1.5 @ -130) x 1.30 units \ Result: 119-114 \ Won
    #4 - Atlanta Hawks 1H (-4 @ -110) x 1.00 unit \ Result: 61-42 \ Won

NBA 11-12 Season - Recap

4-0-0 = +2.93 units

Cleveland again fell apart and Denver managed in the end to pull out the victory..
    This night was great...
    I hope tomorrow the strike will continue ..

Elad
    Dimes

Daily Picks - Jan 22

#5 - NJ Nets TT under (98.5 @ -120) x 1.00 units

New Jersey really struggling this season, the injury of Lopez very hurt them,thay have 4-12 SU and their offence is very poor many games they barely scratch 80pts area last night they scored only 74 points.until now they lost all five B2B games in this season and put on the borad 88 ppg,in all games thay score only 91ppg,tonight they can have a bigger problem if Deron Williams will not play(questionable),on the other hand Charlotte also a poor team,thay come after 2 loss in the road and this game will be the last in this road trip,for them this is a great opportunity for victory in this trip,Yesterday they managed to hold Chicago under 100pts and imo tonight they can do it again,very important game for both teams because each has a chance to win here, something that does not happen & not going to happen a lot this season,bottom line, I think that 100 points is too much for team that show us she can score like a euro team,so if this one not going to go to over time i dont see Nets score more than 95pt.

NBA 11-12 Season - Recap

4-0-0 = +2.93 units

Let's get the money!
    Good luck

Elad
    Dimes

Daily Picks - Jan 22

#5 - NJ Nets TT under (98.5 @ -120) x 1.00 units

New Jersey really struggling this season, the injury of Lopez very hurt them,thay have 4-12 SU and their offence is very poor many games they barely scratch 80pts area last night they scored only 74 points.until now they lost all five B2B games in this season and put on the borad 88 ppg,in all games thay score only 91ppg,tonight they can have a bigger problem if Deron Williams will not play(questionable),on the other hand Charlotte also a poor team,thay come after 2 loss in the road and this game will be the last in this road trip,for them this is a great opportunity for victory in this trip,Yesterday they managed to hold Chicago under 100pts and imo tonight they can do it again,very important game for both teams because each has a chance to win here, something that does not happen & not going to happen a lot this season,bottom line, I think that 100 points is too much for team that show us she can score like a euro team,so if this one not going to go to over time i dont see Nets score more than 95pt.

NBA 11-12 Season - Recap

4-0-0 = +2.93 units

Let's get the money!
    Good luck

Daily Recap - Jan 22:

#5 - NJ Nets TT under (98.5 @ -120) x 1.00 units \ Result: 97-87 \ Won

NBA 11-12 Season - Recap

5-0-0 = +3.76 units

Elad
    Dimes

Daily Picks - Jan 23

#6 - MIN TWolves (-2 @ -120) x 1.00 unit

Tonight I choose to go with Minnesota and also in the same bet i fade poor road team like Roackts, Twolves play very well this season,especially on everything that connected with lines,up to now thay 10-6 ATS,their game is very tough, and this team is definitely not the same like last year,mybe thay loss 9 tims this year but five of their defeats coming by 4 points or less,thay managed to win 4 games in thir home court on of them was on OKC,also I really like Ricky Rubio connection to team he adds a lot to the Wolves game,on the other hand Houston arrive after six wins in a row,five of them were on their home court and one road win against the poor Wizzards,until now thay have poor road record,thay 2-6 SU and their two wins was over weak teams,Wizz like I sad before and another one against Charlotte,also 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games as a road underdog,for me this one is all Mini,Rubio&love should be dominant and stop Rockats winning strike.

NBA 11-12 Season - Recap

5-0-0 = +3.76 units

Thunders77
    Thunders77's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice Job Man, and Goodluck Tonight!!!

Elad
    Dimes

Daily Picks - Jan 23

#6 - MIN TWolves (-2 @ -120) x 1.00 unit

Tonight I choose to go with Minnesota and also in the same bet i fade poor road team like Roackts, Twolves play very well this season,especially on everything that connected with lines,up to now thay 10-6 ATS,their game is very tough, and this team is definitely not the same like last year,mybe thay loss 9 tims this year but five of their defeats coming by 4 points or less,thay managed to win 4 games in thir home court on of them was on OKC,also I really like Ricky Rubio connection to team he adds a lot to the Wolves game,on the other hand Houston arrive after six wins in a row,five of them were on their home court and one road win against the poor Wizzards,until now thay have poor road record,thay 2-6 SU and their two wins was over weak teams,Wizz like I sad before and another one against Charlotte,also 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games as a road underdog,for me this one is all Mini,Rubio&love should be dominant and stop Rockats winning strike.
    Daily Recap - Jan 23:

#6 - MIN TWolves (-2 @ -120) x 1.00 unit \ Result: 92-107 \ Lost

NBA 11-12 Season - Recap

5-1-0 = +2.76 units

Daily Picks - Jan 24

#7 - IND Pacers (-2 @ -140) x 2.00 units

The Pacers will now try to open with six straight home wins for the first time since 02-03 season,up to now they play very well and really look like a 'team',last game they grabbed the victory over the Lakers after thay scored only 14 points in the first quarter and were down by 13 points,in this game six players scored in double figures,on the other hand Orlando comes after an embarrassing loss to Boston last night,they scored only 56 points (20 points in the second half) when they set a new negative points record in the history of the team,this fact can negatively affect on Magic game,more hesitation, more afraid to take shots(nobody wants to be the one who miss shots after an embarrassing night like yesterday),and about that Indiana home defense ranked fourth in the league when they allow only 82ppg. the last five games between these two teams over with Magic victory,thay also managed to beat Indiana 3 tims in a row in their home court but I saw a very interesting fact,Indiana has never lost four in a row at home to Orlando.

Stats for the game:
    - Orlando has the worst free throw percentage in the league with just 65.5.
    - Orlando is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Indiana
    - Orlando is 7-11-3 ATS in its last 21 games when playing Indiana
    - Orlando is 3-6-2 ATS in its last 11 games when playing on the road against Indiana
    - Indiana has the third best free throw percentage in the league at 79.1.
    - Indiana leads the league in rebounds at 45.4.
    - Indiana has the best field goal percentage against in the league allowing 41.0.
    - Indiana is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home.

@Thunder
    Thank you for the compliment..

BOL everyone,I hope this night will be better than the last..

Elad
    Dimes

Euroleague Picks - Jan 24

#1 - CSKA Moscow V Andolu Efes - Andrei Kirilenko total points (over 13.5 @ -140) x 1.40 units

Elad
    Dimes

#1 - CSKA Moscow V Andolu Efes - Andrei Kirilenko total points (over 13.5 @ -140) x 1.40 units
    AK47 score 15 points,great start

#2 - Real Madrid V Montepaschi Siena - Montepaschi Siena (+10 @ -200) x 2.00 units

Go Siena ,lets take some money
    Last edited by Elad; 01-25-12 at 12:58 PM.

Elad
    Dimes

Daily Recap - Jan 24:

NBA:

#7 - IND Pacers (-2 @ -140) x 2.00 units \ Result: 83-102 \ Lost

NBA 11-12 Season - Recap

5-2-0 = +0.76 units

Euroleague:

#1 - CSKA Moscow V Andolu Efes - Andrei Kirilenko total points (over 13.5 @ -140) x 1.40 units \ Result: 15pts \ Won

#2 - Real Madrid V Montepaschi Siena - Montepaschi Siena (+10 @ -200) x 2.00 units \ Result: 69-88 \ Won

European Basket 11-12 Season - Recap

2-0-0 = +2.00 units

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

let's talk about tonight's game.
    I like the Lakers and the Heat. Will you take anyone tonight?

(and something more. Where are you from?)

Elad
    Dimes

Quote Originally Posted by tullamore21 View Post
    let's talk about tonight's game.
    I like the Lakers and the Heat. Will you take anyone tonight?

(and something more. Where are you from?)
    Right now I'm leaning on Bucks and Warriors,mybe I will add more points on the Bucks,for the LAL@LAC game,so far on three meetings between two of them I play on LAC ML,this time I choose to skip, the victory of the Clippers didnt seem so clear,for Heat game,heat -4 in the 1H is the best play in this one,but also i prefer another games.

And I am from Israel,you?.

Elad
    Dimes

Daily Picks - Jan 25:

#8 - MIL Bucks (+10 @ -270) x 3.00 units
    #9 - GS Warriors ML (-165) x 1.00 units

BOL

Elad
    Dimes

One more pick for today,on Kings vs Denver game.

#10 - SAC Kings (+8 @ -150) x 1.50 units

Now all that's left to do is wait for the results

chinaski
    chinaski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

what do you think about tomorrow's game? maccabi vs barca? who do you think is gonna win?

Elad
    Dimes

Euroleague Picks - Jan 25

#3 - Maccabi Tel Aviv Vs Barca Regal - Juan Carlos Navarro total points (Under 13.5 @ -120) x 1.20 units

#4 - Maccabi Tel Aviv Vs Barca Regal - Keith Langford total points (Over 12.5 @ -120) x 1.00 units

BOL to all! Go Maccabi!

Quote Originally Posted by chinaski View Post
    what do you think about tomorrow's game? maccabi vs barca? who do you think is gonna win?
    "This time game pf the week is really hard to capp,last year when Barca come to Nokia thay was 6 points dogs(start with +3 and close +6)at the end Barca cover and also won in OT,this year Barca struggle to beat teams like in the last years,thay lose to many tims this year in the road,to Madrid,lboral,Siena,Cajasol..on the other hand Maccabi O looks very good with Mallet,in Nokia Maccabi always can score 85+points and if thay gonna do this i cant see Barca win this one,last week the line was +3 to Maccabi so i want to put big big money on Maccabi +10(teasr)but now with how the line move i really struggle to make a pick."

like I sad before,this one is very hard,now the line it's Barca +1,so I prefer the Prop on the players,GL pal.

Elad
    Dimes

Odds down on Navarro under,now is 1.7..

IMO the better things to do in Maccabi game is to keep wuth the live bet and wait for high HC (8-9) on Maccabi or Barca...

Elad
    Dimes

Daily Recap - Jan 25:

NBA:

#8 - MIL Bucks (+10 @ -270) x 3.00 units \ Result: 105-99 \ Won

#9 - GS Warriors ML (-165) x 1.00 units \ Result: 83-102 \ Won

#10 - SAC Kings (+8 @ -150) x 1.50 units \ Result: 93-122 \ Lost

NBA 11-12 Season - Recap

7-3-0 = +0.96 units

Euroleague:

#3 - Maccabi Tel Aviv Vs Barca Regal - Juan Carlos Navarro total points (Under 13.5 @ -120) x 1.20 units \ Result: 5pts \ Won

#4 - Maccabi Tel Aviv Vs Barca Regal - Keith Langford total points (Over 12.5 @ -120) x 1.00 units \ Result: 17pts \ Won

European Basket 11-12 Season - Recap

4-0-0 = +3.83 units

Great day 4-1 also I take in live Barca ML @ +105 & Oly +9.5 @ -110

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Right now I'm leaning on Bucks and Warriors,mybe I will add more points on the Bucks,for the LAL@LAC game,so far on three meetings between two of them I play on LAC ML,this time I choose to skip, the victory of the Clippers didnt seem so clear,for Heat game,heat -4 in the 1H is the best play in this one,but also i prefer another games.

And I am from Israel,you?.

i am from Greece.
    I had Galatasaray Under 146,5 tonight, but a buzzer from his home tied the game and i lost that, at OT.

Elad
    Dimes

Daily Picks - Jan 27

NBA 11-12 Season - Recap

7-3-0 = +0.96 units

(No preview today,only betting trends)

#11 - MIN TWolves (+1 @ -110) x 1.10 unit

• Minnesota are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games
    • Minnesota are 1-8 SU in their last 9 games when playing at home against San Antonio
    • Minnesota are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games when thay was underdog
    • Minnesota are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 when thay was home underdog
    • San Antonio are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games when thay was a road favorite
    • San Antonio are 2-6 ATS in their all road games this year
    • San Antonio are 2-11 SU in their last 13 games when thay was on the road
    • San Antonio are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games when playing Minnesota
    • San Antonio's Road Defense ranked last in the league

Good luck!

Elad
    Dimes

Daily Picks - Jan 27

#12 - PHI 76ers 1H (-9 @ -110) x 1.10 units

#13 - NO Hornets (+5 @ -140) x 1 unit

Elad
    Dimes

Daily Recap - Jan 27:

#11 - MIN TWolves (+1 @ -110) x 1.10 unit \ Result: 87-79 \ Won

#12 - PHI 76ers 1H (-9 @ -110) x 1.10 units \ Result: 59-37 \ Won

#13 - NO Hornets (+5 @ -140) x 1 unit \ Result: 93-67 \ Won

NBA & Euro Season - Recap

14-3-0 = +7.50 units

People wake up,another thread to look into it,and maybe if you like you tail.
    Good luck today

evya135
    evya135's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very nice run ahi

Elad
    Dimes

Quote Originally Posted by evya135 View Post
    Very nice run ahi
    brother from another mother?!

Good luck gever,tnx for the com'..
    Points Awarded:

evya135 gave Elad 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Elad
    Dimes

Daily Picks - Jan 30

#14 - Portland TBlazres (-2 @ -110) x 2 units

NBA 11-12 Season - Recap

10-3-0 = +3.37 units

Lets cash this baby...
    Good luck every one!