Bullet Kays
    Bullet Kays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1555

Quote Originally Posted by Holtgetsback View Post
    You should post these coin flip 10x games every day. Make sure to talk smack to everyone on the other side (winning side) as well.

Hey Bullet Keys, need a bookie?

Would love to be your guy
    You got shoved into lockers quite often in high school didn't you?

cumatmebrah
    cumatmebrah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 327

"but...but.... it was a sharp move i swear, there was RLM..."

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by cumatmebrah View Post

"but...but.... it was a sharp move i swear, there was RLM..."
    guy is that seriously you in your avatar?

it isn't aye?

cumatmebrah
    cumatmebrah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 327

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    guy is that seriously you in your avatar? it isn't aye?
    i dont get it?

do you not find me handsome?
    Points Awarded:

WalkingLuckCharm gave cumatmebrah 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

Hahaha love the glasses

Elad
    Dimes
    Elad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

You are an unlucky person =\ you pushed too many times

And why? because 4 ridiculous seconds,really bad luck, you were on the right direction..

But at least the money back(+3),ignore all the the dickheads, if Elis beat the buzzer, all these fools would go under the bed while they jam their fingers to the ass,so relax, just go to someone that would take away the shitty luck,and you begin to destroy..

As for me, at the end the extra points paid out,i also had parlay with GS+9 this game was easy to teas..

Bullet Kays

Hahaha you're exactly right. I tried to explain they were still on the wrong side and talk logically with them but I just felt like I was a guest speaker at a mental institution

shawnjohn5
    Always looking for a local!
    shawnjohn5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Elad he would have been lucky had he won. His premise for his play was flawed with trends and the fact gs was at home and the fact pacers got beat a couple nights before. He gave opinions that were almost all wrong. The pacers would be lethargic, the warriors were coming along (2-2) on the road trip and Curry will be a difference maker. The last time these teams played... The time before that...

I dont mind someone losing a bet, and I was really not even going to respond much but enough is enough let the thread die or you're giong to get lit up!!

I said Curry would play but play poorly and show his rust, 5-15 3 assists 3 turnovers, played poor d.
    I also said Granger would go off, 3-3 from downtown 26 points.
    I also said the pacers would be ready to bounce back, 51 points in the second half.
    I also said Hibbert would dominate the paint 16 rebounds says it all.
    Also said the warriors might be lethargic coming back from a long roadie. If take out Monta Ellis's 11-20 the rest of the team shot near 30% (26-60)

It's ok to be wrong, it's ok to lose a bet, but to still talk smack about being on the right side, about talking logically, and insulting us (about mental institutions etc etc...) You weren't on the right side before the game, and you sure as HELL weren't on the right side after the game. You can talk luck all you want, or unluck, however you want to put it the bottom line is you lost. The bottom line is you were wrong, and you lost a bet. Again we all lose bets, but sometimes it's ok to just say, DAMN I LOST maybe the others had valid points. Instead you take a hard stance, and insult us??? Isn't the point to discuss and bounce idea's off each other, and make money?? Or is your agenda to continue to back and defend losing wagers?

Like I said previously, i was really ok with letting this thread die, i hope you are too!!!

Bullet Kays

Quote Originally Posted by shawnjohn5 View Post
    Elad he would have been lucky had he won. His premise for his play was flawed with trends and the fact gs was at home and the fact pacers got beat a couple nights before. He gave opinions that were almost all wrong. The pacers would be lethargic, the warriors were coming along (2-2) on the road trip and Curry will be a difference maker. The last time these teams played... The time before that...

I dont mind someone losing a bet, and I was really not even going to respond much but enough is enough let the thread die or you're giong to get lit up!!

I said Curry would play but play poorly and show his rust, 5-15 3 assists 3 turnovers, played poor d.
    I also said Granger would go off, 3-3 from downtown 26 points.
    I also said the pacers would be ready to bounce back, 51 points in the second half.
    I also said Hibbert would dominate the paint 16 rebounds says it all.
    Also said the warriors might be lethargic coming back from a long roadie. If take out Monta Ellis's 11-20 the rest of the team shot near 30% (26-60)

It's ok to be wrong, it's ok to lose a bet, but to still talk smack about being on the right side, about talking logically, and insulting us (about mental institutions etc etc...) You weren't on the right side before the game, and you sure as HELL weren't on the right side after the game. You can talk luck all you want, or unluck, however you want to put it the bottom line is you lost. The bottom line is you were wrong, and you lost a bet. Again we all lose bets, but sometimes it's ok to just say, DAMN I LOST maybe the others had valid points. Instead you take a hard stance, and insult us??? Isn't the point to discuss and bounce idea's off each other, and make money?? Or is your agenda to continue to back and defend losing wagers?

Like I said previously, i was really ok with letting this thread die, i hope you are too!!!
    ^^
    This might all be valid had I lost the bet, but again I pushed so you look sort of dumb going on and on about a push, and also claiming you said things you didn't say...Everyone saw the end of the game so this is kind of starting to get a little embarrassing for you

First 1234