shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

charlotte win .

The Bobcats look to win a fourth straight game for the first time in nearly a year Tuesday night when they host the Chicago Bulls -- one of the teams ahead of them in the Eastern Conference.

This is a good game for the Bobcats to have a good deal of motivation in my opinion. The Bobcats finally now have a great coach in Larry Brown, and his experience will prove vital down the stretch as the Bobcats are pushing for a playoff spot. Their 5 game road trip didn't start well by losing big to both Phoenix and Houston...but those are 2 very solid teams, and to be traveling to play them in their stadium is rather difficult. However, they bounced back and won their next 3 games against not good opponents, but still...they were all on the road.

Now, they return home, which should provide a good deal of motivation...plus, they are playing a team slightly above them in the standings...so if they weren't motivated yet, they certainly will be. Charlotte has already played and beaten this team in Charlotte once this year, and that was by 9 points. I am going with them to finally win 4 games in a row, and beat the average Bulls team tonight in Charlotte.

Pick : Charlotte Win
    Odds : 1.80
    Stake : 7 / 10
    Bookmaker : Bookmaker

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Bulls +110 Moneyline for me

JerseyShop101
    JerseyShop101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shantystar View Post
    The Bobcats look to win a fourth straight game for the first time in nearly a year Tuesday night when they host the Chicago Bulls -- one of the teams ahead of them in the Eastern Conference.

This is a good game for the Bobcats to have a good deal of motivation in my opinion. The Bobcats finally now have a great coach in Larry Brown, and his experience will prove vital down the stretch as the Bobcats are pushing for a playoff spot. Their 5 game road trip didn't start well by losing big to both Phoenix and Houston...but those are 2 very solid teams, and to be traveling to play them in their stadium is rather difficult. However, they bounced back and won their next 3 games against not good opponents, but still...they were all on the road.

Now, they return home, which should provide a good deal of motivation...plus, they are playing a team slightly above them in the standings...so if they weren't motivated yet, they certainly will be. Charlotte has already played and beaten this team in Charlotte once this year, and that was by 9 points. I am going with them to finally win 4 games in a row, and beat the average Bulls team tonight in Charlotte.

Pick : Charlotte Win
    Odds : 1.80
    Stake : 7 / 10
    Bookmaker : Bookmaker

I'll take a guess and say that Shantystar didn't write this.