Bullet Kays
    Bullet Kays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1555

Bullet Kays:Open Challenge *ALL read*

So I noticed there are a few guys on here who consistently come in my threads rooting against me nearly every time I post a play. Not really sure of the motive for this because my only objective is to help others make money with me. With that said, there are also some guys who regularly tail me and let me know they won on my plays and I appreciate that. I don't recall ever coming into threads after games posting . Most of the time it's the guys who haven't even stated their take on the game before its played out. I have a pretty solid track record of posted plays here on SBR, but I've never kept my official record up to date so to night I will start 0-0. I'm issuing an open challenge to any of you weasels who post your weasely comments in my threads when I lose a game. I never hear anything out of you guys after I've posted 4 or 5 winners in a row. I'm open to what the challenge can be. We can either keep records against each other starting now for a set amount of weeks until the end of the season, I can post a play and you can fade whatever the play is, or I'm open to other ideas as well. I'm also open to what's on the line: betpoints, Screen name change, avatar change, or any other ideas anyone has. I also don't care if I get one taker or multiple takers. If you're interested go ahead and accept and we can negotiate a challenge.

Bullet Kays

Nobody huh? Shocker

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

Why dont you challenge the books

Bullet Kays

I do and I do well. I just wanted to if these guys would still come out of the woodwork like they do on my rare losses if I called them out..but like I figured, they didn't.

Bullet Kays

Case closed

NoHero
    NoHero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Look out folks, internet tough guy comin' through.

migz
    migz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

Quote Originally Posted by Kadinni View Post
    Why dont you challenge the books
    Good idea. LOL

Bullet Kays

Quote Originally Posted by NoHero View Post
    Look out folks, internet tough guy comin' through.
    Internet tough guy for trying to set up a picks challenge? Little sensitive there bud?

Bullet Kays

Also a little surprised you stopped kissing Dad's butt long enough to make that post

NoHero

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Kays View Post
    Also a little surprised you stopped kissing Dad's butt long enough to make that post
    I think your a lil jealous barely anyone follows your threads...

umad bro?

robinhood
    Steal from the books, give to the poor
    robinhood's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you want people to tail you then you need to have one thread with an updated record. If you start doing well then creeps like me will start looking thru the window while furiously masturbating.

NoHero

Quote Originally Posted by robinhood View Post
    If you want people to tail you then you need to have one thread with an updated record. If you start doing well then creeps like me will start looking thru the window while furiously masturbating.

Bullet Kays

Quote Originally Posted by NoHero View Post
    I think your a lil jealous barely anyone follows your threads...

umad bro?
    Actually quite a few people follow my threads but you wouldn't know that since your day consists of riding Dad's coat-tail and sitting at your Mark 1 computer refreshing to see if he replied to you yet. And I could care less how many people follow or tail me. Hopefully one day you'll find out that how popular you are on an Internet forum is not a very accurate measure of how successful you are in life.

Elad
    Dimes
    Elad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

I do not understand why you take it so hard?
    I'm sure that anyone who speaks badly to you, is someone who can not get anything and only concentrate on upsetting people, I do not believe that a successful person will talk to you like that,so keep up the good work and dont treat to the haters.

Bullet Kays

Oh I don't take it hard I just wanted to see if any of them would back up their comments and plus I thought it would be fun to have a challenge thread. I'll keep doing my thing don't worry

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

obviously anyone who takes pleasure in watching someone lose their wagers is not someone that will be willing to take up this challenge.

Elad
    Dimes
    Elad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

But it's clear they will not do it, people like that only know how to speak..
    Move on and let them talk to your ass

Bullet Kays

Good points youhave2outs and elad. Thanks for the support, hope to see you guys cash in on golden state tonight if you play it. I would grab it now the line is going down