dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Miami needs to trade Wade for Dwight straight up

How sick would this team be?

rapidfire5
    Update Status
    rapidfire5's Avatar Become A Pro!

overreaction much to 1 dominating game without Wade?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

LBJ is so much better without Wade. That 3rd quarter was reminiscent of his Cavs days.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Orlando wouldn't do that, and one of the insiders reported Howard doesn't want to play with Lebron

Not sure why they don't consider doing Lebron straight up for Howard? Would solve all there problems, takes care of the clutch issues because now wade would get all the shots, adds a dominant big

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by rapidfire5 View Post
    Im not saying dwight is better then wade (though i think teams would rather have him).... but I would have said this in a second anytime throughout this season... Wade and lebron are the same type player and though they may still win championships, they would be much better off with dwight IMO

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Orlando wouldn't do that, and one of the insiders reported Howard doesn't want to play with Lebron

Not sure why they don't consider doing Lebron straight up for Howard? Would solve all there problems, takes care of the clutch issues because now wade would get all the shots, adds a dominant big

yea, trading either lebron or wade would be smart for both teams...

I think orlando would do either trade personally... they arent getting better value then wade from any other team before dwight leaves at the end of this season

zsr

I was just going by what the heat beat writer said, they had him on and he said orlando wouldn't consider dealing with Miami unless it was for Lebron. Now sure how much he knows though, sounded like speculation and obviously very slim chance anyway Miami or Orlando would consider this.

Seems to make perfect sense though, pat riley has to be thinking about this right? How could he not be.

cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

I wouldn't be surprised if Riley didn't make a handshake deal promise not to trade any of the big 3 during their run together. To bring those guys together there was probably more involved then what's written in the contracts. Remember, these guys want to play together not only to win because they're friends.

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    I was just going by what the heat beat writer said, they had him on and he said orlando wouldn't consider dealing with Miami unless it was for Lebron. Now sure how much he knows though, sounded like speculation and obviously very slim chance anyway Miami or Orlando would consider this.

Seems to make perfect sense though, pat riley has to be thinking about this right? How could he not be.
    Wonder why other then lebron, durrant, or rose, there is noone in the league that they could want on that team over wade... if im orlando, i think I would jump on that immediately if it became an option, rather then him walking for free soon.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by rapidfire5 View Post
    Really? Heat 4-0 without Wade, and 3-0 with Lebron playing. Lebron is averaging somewhere near 35 a game without Wade in there. Bosh, close to 30?

Lebron did it without Wade as a Cav, with a less talented team.

Just saying.

zsr

I'm not sure, it was that Michael Wallace guy, never heard of him before. It sounded like it's just because orlando wouldn't want to deal with Miami period, but for LBJ they would have too you would think.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

I thought it was a silly thread when i 1st read the title but it actually lead to me an even better idea.

I am convinced that Heat would be a stronger team if they let go of 1 of the big 3. Bosh being the weakest one is actually the guy i would keep for sure. The reason i'd keep Bosh is because i think his game complements either one of his star teammates, Wade or James. As good as they Wade and James just dont fit together. Now these 2 are so good and they might even win a few rings despite not being very comparable but i really think that as a team the Heat would be way more of a complete team if they let 1 of them go.

Now, it does not quite make too much sense for me to keep Bosh AND bring Howard. I dont think Bosh fits that 3rd wheel role at all as a player. A player in that role really needs to be a guy thats about toughness, energy, interchangeable and defense. Bosh is more suited for 2nd option, scorer role. And even though Howard does bring all those things aforementioned he still is a superstar, he's not gonna be content with a Ben Wallace, Tyson Chandler type role, taking 5 shots a game and such. So i really dont see Howard fitting into with Bosh any better than Wade fitting in with Lebron.

So my suggestion is a bit drastic. Trade Bosh AND Wade or James for Howard + fillers,picks. Since someone said Howard is not very keen on playing with James make the deal James and Bosh for Howard + 1st rounder and some shooter (call it Redick). (obviously on the condition that Howard stays long term)

Everyone knows i dislike the Heat but i'm not proposing this out of spite for them and to sabotage them. I think it accomplishes great things for both teams. The Florida stars have been Wade and Howard for years now, you team those guys up and their popularity will go through the roof imo. They fit and complement each other so well, tell me Wade/Howard doesn't scream Kobe/Shaq to you. Heat already have 2 guys in Miller and Battier more then capable of giving solid minutes at the 3 spot. You have more shooters in James Jones and Redick that can get hot, so plenty of scoring off the bench. Have Haslem starting next to Howard. Keep the pgs you have now and use the pick to fill whatever need is left. Maybe upgrade Anthony or something. Ohh and hire Phil Jackson (j/k). This also accomplishes the break-up and failure of Lebron and the big 3 which will take the Heat off the most hated team ever status.

But this doesn't end bad for Lebron or the Magic either. Their management looks stupid enough to actually role the dice in this whole thing and lose Howard for absolutely nothing. Yeah, just like Shaq. Otis Smith doesn't exactly have an impressive record. Instead of building a team that went to the finals, he breaks it up, gives the team to guys like Turgulu and Vince Carter. What a freaking disaster, i'm surprised Dwight last this long after getting a taste of the finals. So the Magic get Lebron who on his own might be the best player in the league. Really i dont even think i need to make a case of why the Magic would be ecstatic to make this deal but i will. And they get Bosh who fits very nicely in with James.

Basically and the end of this. You have 2 teams, Miami and Orlando that are as legit as any team in the league. Only competition left is OKC and Chicago.

Well, hope the spelling isn't too bad cause i'm not re-reading this shit.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

dam demens, did u really write all those paragraphs about something that will never happen?

dontazeme1
    dontazeme1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    dam demens, did u really write all those paragraphs about something that will never happen?
    lol was thinkin the same thing.....there sticking together for the next 6-7 years and winning multiple championships hate em or love it

dontazeme1
    dontazeme1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

lebron james was a PERFECT fit in chicago.....and the bulls woulda won a championship last year if lebron came, or even stayed in cleveland but no sissy boy wanted to play in miami lolz i remember billboard here "lebrontochicago" lmfao

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Wade for Dwight would be a good idea - Wade wants to be the "man" where he goes and LeBron and Dwight would be unstoppable. I'd trade then Bosh for a good veteran/1st rd pick. LBJ and Howard could win with Battier, Chalmers, Cole, Haslem, and one other veteran (caron butler of sorts)

manutd19
    manutd19's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think Rose wanted him