monologue
    monologue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Denver is trap!

Bucks+3

cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

I'm not getting a "trap" vibe about this game and it's not something I'd bet on, Denver is definitely good enough to win this game.
    Last edited by cleaveland; 01-17-12 at 11:28 AM.

monologue

Quote Originally Posted by cleaveland View Post
    Which team do you think has more talent?
    Denver

if you bet based on talent, you can't earn money mate haha
    so what happen to your chicago last night with a lot of talent?
    don't tell me they lost due to absence of Rose because I remember you were quite sure chicago will win regardless of Rose. Sadly, they were no match to grizzlies

cleaveland

Quote Originally Posted by monologue View Post
    Denver

if you bet based on talent, you can't earn money mate haha
    so what happen to your chicago last night with a lot of talent?
    don't tell me they lost due to absence of Rose because I remember you were quite sure chicago will win regardless of Rose. Sadly, they were no match to grizzlies
    I wasn't sure about that, show me where I posted I was sure about it. What I said was that I wouldn't trust Memphis to beat the Bulls sans Rose. That's very different from saying I was "sure" about the outcome of that game.

On to this game, I'm asking you about talent because I think that Denver outclasses the Bucks easily. Then, you have an inflated line towards Denver imho.

My conclusion about this game is the opposite of yours:

1. Inflated line towards the more talented (and rested) team.

2. The more talented (and rested) team is not expected by the majority of bettors (judging by SBR) to win yet they need to win this game badly.

My conclusion is that the trap is the opposite way, the oddsmakers want you on the Bucks.

Bucks +3 is such an obvious play here that it screams trap to me.

So, then I look at the match-ups and the fact that Denver will likely bring their A-game against a team on a b2b, and I think that Denver has a great shot to win this game and Bucks +3 is the trap.

Talent in this case is crucial because it's Denver's talent that the oddsmakers are banking on imho.

It doesn't always determine things, of course not but when you see a line like this you to ask yourself if the team whose line is being inflated has some big advantages that make the oddsmakers want you to take the other side.

Again, I never posted anything about being sure the Bulls were winning sans Rose. I just said that the Grizzlies were a team I wouldn't trust. They played out of their minds for most of the game but the way they played in the third quarter was more the way I thought they would play whole game (based on what I've seen of them in the past). If that would have happened, they surely would have lost but they played over their heads in the first half and that won the game for them. Please note that they did lose the second half when they came back down to earth.
    Last edited by cleaveland; 01-17-12 at 11:44 AM.

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Wasn't Denver on the last leg of their b2b2b when they beat the Bucks by the point spread of 5 points?

monologue

ok, i apologize.
    You just have different approach about this game.
    If you see how Denver plays, -3 is rather small handicapp for them. Although they lost to Lakers and San Antonio in past away games, they played really well. Plus, as u mentioned, they are rested. Although Mil has been winning at home(4-0SU) they were against min, was, sas, det. Except Spurs, they are relatively weak teams. Do u see how many times Bucks lost in their away games with decent teams? no win at all. 0. Most people consider milwaukee as a shit team in general, they have some solid plays time to time but who would consider them as a better team than denver, obviously none. They are only +3. It is not big number, public would go on Denver, not Milwaukee... It is square enough and they won't set a trap against such a small number of people. Maybe it is not trap then, probably give away game to Denver side but in my opinion, the books know Denver has won too much ATS and they know people are overrating denver. It is very good position to give "small" handicapp to known to be shit team, Bucks to set a trap on Denver where majority of people would go for. People usually consider these things...
    1. team match up (denver)
    2. recent matches (i say its denver again)
    3. team condition (injury, considering factors like b2b and more)
    4. recent match (bucks played well against denver @denver but people will consider that Nene didn't play)
    5. Handicapp (-3 is too small for good talented team denver)
    I don't think there is any thing that says Milwaukee is better bet except that Milwaukee did beat Spurs at home. So now, do you think oddmakers would actually set up a trap on Bucks or Nuggets? why set up trap on Bucks if majority will go for Nuggets obviously...
    Either this is really trap on Nuggets or just a give away game feeding bettors with easy money. So there is no way this is trap for bucks backers... trap is for catching bears... not for ants...
    and again, I apologize for I mistake about bulls game. I never said you said sure about the game but I felt your confidence from ur words last night... peace mate.. we are all here to get money from the books..

please be patience about my shitty English, I apologize..
    Last edited by monologue; 01-17-12 at 12:17 PM.

cumatmebrah
    cumatmebrah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 327

you are a horrendous capper

monologue

Quote Originally Posted by cumatmebrah View Post
    you are a horrendous capper
    just because someone is on opposite side of your bet, you shouldn't say such a thing...
    I see you very often writing shits here in the forum... I suggest you to quit betting because I already see you losing very often with your stupid and ignorant picks. If you pick favored team most of the time, you won't survive in NBA capping more than 3months.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Short road fav vs a decent home team. Calm down guys.... no need to overthink it... either you like Denver or you like the Bucks.

monologue

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post

Short road fav vs a decent home team. Calm down guys.... no need to overthink it... either you like Denver or you like the Bucks.
    maybe... that is right. Even if it is even game as you mentioned... I rather bet on underdogs...

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

Milwaukee gets first home loss against a good team.

cumatmebrah

just because someone is on opposite side of your bet, you shouldn't say such a thing... I see you very often writing shits here in the forum... I suggest you to quit betting because I already see you losing very often with your stupid and ignorant picks. If you pick favored team most of the time, you won't survive in NBA capping more than 3months.
    if you pick dogs just because they are dogs and you think your being sharp you won't last two weeks hunny

SHARP69
    SHARP69's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dream on and stop stiring the pot, won x with philly and u tried to persuade those plays, whats your scene, we want to win , not play headgames

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

like the Bucks here as well, good luck.

SHARP69

Lose

Quote Originally Posted by og4667 View Post
    like the bucks here as well, good luck.
    sorry nuggets take this, iam capping them to win by at least 6

cumatmebrah

Quote Originally Posted by SHARP69 View Post
    Dream on and stop stiring the pot, won x with philly and u tried to persuade those plays, whats your scene, we want to win , not play headgames

this

i'll take an easy win over the opportunity to potentially look sharp anyday

cleaveland

Quote Originally Posted by cleaveland View Post
    The more talented (and rested) team is not expected by the majority of bettors (judging by SBR) to win yet they need to win this game badly.

My conclusion is that the trap is the opposite way, the oddsmakers want you on the Bucks.

Bucks +3 is such an obvious play here that it screams trap to me.

So, then I look at the match-ups and the fact that Denver will likely bring their A-game against a team on a b2b, and I think that Denver has a great shot to win this game and Bucks +3 is the trap.

Talent in this case is crucial because it's Denver's talent that the oddsmakers are banking on imho.
    Everyone should remember this rule:

For something to be a TRAP it must be expected to happen by majority of the betting public.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

nugs on fire!

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

You're not good at this monologue.

cumatmebrah

monologue, is that you in your avi?

gross

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by cumatmebrah View Post
    monologue, is that you in your avi?

gross

cumatmebrah

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post

manutd19
    manutd19's Avatar Become A Pro!

I stayed away from 4 teams for the past 2 days cos i saw here, a trap and they all won. I think guys here are trying to be too sharp.

SHARP69

Your the trap

bucks+3

i posted denver to win and they did easily 105-95, the only trap is your misleading posts.

SHARP69

Bingo

Quote Originally Posted by sharp69 View Post
    sorry nuggets take this, iam capping them to win by at least 6
    nuggets win by 10, i find this poster a complete headgame or just stupid, does this clown work for the bookies, ???? Make u wonder every day he or she post controversial posts, and i wonder why?? Check my posts they are mostly winners, and thats what we want right , suggestion to ths poster your picks are bad, i mean bad, why not watch people that win and learn, and this is the last time i respond to this person/, iam too busy winning so watch and learn

SHARP69

Winning

monologue

it's just one game mate, chill lol
    there are thousand games in one season and you just won 1 game last night. I don't think I have anything to learn from you because of your single win. Don't boast too much, why don't we start a thread and see in the end of the season who has better record? lol

chankng
    chankng's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14483

it's just one game mate, chill lol
    there are thousand games in one season and you just won 1 game last night. I don't think I have anything to learn from you because of your single win. Don't boast too much, why don't we start a thread and see in the end of the season who has better record? lol
    i dont understand how scrubs like u make a thread make a supposedly "for sure win" pick and now u lost u make it sound like u didnt mean to pick it. man up an say u made a dumb play

monologue

Quote Originally Posted by chankng View Post
    i dont understand how scrubs like u make a thread make a supposedly "for sure win" pick and now u lost u make it sound like u didnt mean to pick it. man up an say u made a dumb play
    If win, smart play
    If lose, dumb play?

f**k it bro, it was my play and I can't do anything about it if it loses. I don't think I have to admit whether it was good or bad play because I decided it by myself. If I won it, great but if it's not then I will win later. Who said its a sure win, can't I even post what I want to say here in free forum? we are not living in USSR mate.