No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Spurs +7.5 at Heat

Any opinions about this game?

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I kind of like the Heat in this spot. I think they try and take out their recent frustrations on an old Spurs team at home. 7.5 is a lot of pts though.

crt253
    crt253's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 420

Like the Heat to cover in this spot. Spurs without Manu...Heat without Wade. Miami has the perimeter D to frustrate Parker, Spurs have no other playmakers who can create their own shot. Like Bosh to play well in this spot...using that jump shooting game to keep Duncan out of the paint and open lanes for Lebron. Miami has been playing poorly and losing Wade should increase the sense of urgency, not that it makes them better, but I think they really get up for this game. Reference the game last year between these teams in Miami...which was a huge rout in Miami's favor.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Like heat 1q / 1h but can you really trust them in the 4th quarter after their last few games? They struggle to win SU let alone win by 8

That being said with their recent struggles they could come out and smash the spurs by 30.

hawley

NoCoin what are your thoughts on the Nuggets and Bucks?

Bucks are unbeaten at home and the Nuggets have been up and down. The line reminds me of the Spurs at the Bucks a week or so ago.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

201 seems a little high for heat

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    NoCoin what are your thoughts on the Nuggets and Bucks?

Bucks are unbeaten at home and the Nuggets have been up and down. The line reminds me of the Spurs at the Bucks a week or so ago.
    I've taken the Bucks in this spot too often in the past to go to that well again.

I thought about it, then passed. Bucks killed me at home as a short dog vs. the Nuggets last season. Had a big play on them and they didn't deliver.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I see everything pointing to be a big Heat win. Heat are just far too athletic for the old legs of the Spurs. And Spurs have been absolutely horrible on the road. And the Heat haven't been home in over a week, they'll be anxious to play in front of their fans.

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

I've taken the Bucks in this spot too often in the past to go to that well again.

I thought about it, then passed. Bucks killed me at home as a short dog vs. the Nuggets last season. Had a big play on them and they didn't deliver.

Don't worry I remember the game. A nice low scoring affair which suited the Bucks but they just couldn't get it done down the stretch. Typical stuff from them.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I see everything pointing to be a big Heat win. Heat are just far too athletic for the old legs of the Spurs. And Spurs have been absolutely horrible on the road. And the Heat haven't been home in over a week, they'll be anxious to play in front of their fans.
    I do like Leonard though.

He's going to be a beast.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Heat worth a 1H bet

Gambler#1
    Gambler#1's Avatar Become A Pro!

In Bet365 the line droped by one point, Heat -6.5 -110

But look at very interesting bet,Heat to win HF and FT @ 1.74 (lead by one at the half and win the game whithout hc)..

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

If forced to choose I actually like the Spurs here. They sukk on the road but Heat struggle vs better comp & haven't been playing well. Seven is alot of points too. I'm not betting this game & wouldn't be shocked to see it go either way but Wade hurts Heat more than Manu does Spurs. Spurs have played well w/o Manu.

Tough game IMO

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Miami will cover. And it will be easy

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

only thing you have to worry about is the Heat looking forward to the Fakers on thursday.

The Heat love beating up on that overrated team and Wade also owns Kobe head-to-head. So they may be keeping wade out of this one to embarrass kobe on thursday. Heat were 2-0 vs Fakers last year and are something like 13-6 ATS in their last 19 matchups (and the Heat have a winning record SU in the last 19)

I liked this Spurs game a lot a couple of days ago but am a little more reserved knowing Wade is out (i dont care about their record without Wade in the lineup as they were going to pummel the spurs if the Heat were totally healthy) , and LeBron battling a cold (though lebron did play fantastic basketball last year with flu like symptoms).

cumatmebrah
    cumatmebrah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 327

lol some of you guys have yet to realize how much of a garbage team the heat are

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Quote Originally Posted by cumatmebrah View Post
    lol some of you guys have yet to realize how much of a garbage team the heat are

cumatmebrah
    cumatmebrah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 327

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    dude the Heat are ridiculously overvalued

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Hope Wade is healthy for Thursday so he can shit all over Kobe the overrated stringbean Bryant yet again, and again and again and again:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=202491

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Quote Originally Posted by cumatmebrah View Post
    dude the Heat are ridiculously overvalued
    That's different then "garbage team" I hardly bet on the Heat. Just some situations when they are underdogs. I bet the ML. Just so we are straight.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    Hope Wade is healthy for Thursday so he can shit all over Kobe the overrated stringbean Bryant yet again, and again and again and again:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=202491
    Overrated?