zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Howard adds clippers to "wish list"

Bledsoe, deandre and maybe mo? Is that better then just bynum or brook Lopez and a handful of first rounders?

Bynum or nothing if i was Otis smith, only guy who could carry a team like Howard.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I don't see how the Cipps could out bid the Lakers. The Lakers can offer the 2nd best center in the game, Andrew Bynum. What do the Clips have to offer? Deandre Jordan??? He is a solid center, but is no where near Bynum's level. And right now Bledsoe is a nice prospect, but I don't think anyone expects him to be anything special.

Magic need to trade for Bynum before they lost him for nothing to free agency. Swallow your pride Otis Smith, and just trade him to the Lakers and build around Bynum.

zsr

Completely agree. I don't know how you trade him for anybody other then Bynum.

Orlando wouldn't even be any worse off. Play inside out through Bynum just like they did with Howard. If Bynum was a centerpiece of an offense he would put up eye popping numbers

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Dwight is starting to annoy me. Make up your damn mind boy!

manutd19
    manutd19's Avatar Become A Pro!

Howard is clueless and selfish. He is not concerned about what is good for Orlando. Chicago is the best place for him that pays Orlando too. He will win besides Rose & Boozer and Orlando would get good too. Lakers will be the second fit for him and orlando getting Bynuw

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Funny thing is, in 2 years the Clippers won't have won jack shit and CP3 and Blake will bounce without thinking twice.

manutd19

Add 3 more years mate. In 5 yrs they won't win shit. East is winning at least 3 in 5 yrs. Ever heard of the Heats? Come playoff time they wil wipe teams. Then you have the bulls who are a trade away from winning it all. OKC, Dallas, Lakers from the West come playoff time will be beast. Current clippers roster can't win the championship and whether you like it or not, Lakers wil get what they want, just wait after 2yrs. Miami for me is the team to beat, then Bulls cos of that boy called Rose( has kobe & Jordan winning mentality).

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Bledsoe, deandre and maybe mo? Is that better then just bynum or brook Lopez and a handful of first rounders? Bynum or nothing if i was Otis smith, only guy who could carry a team like Howard.
    u gotta give up blake to get dwight, not that nonsene u just mentioned

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post

u gotta give up blake to get dwight, not that nonsene u just mentioned
    Obviously the clippers would never trade griffin.

manutd19

Not only blake. Blake, and 2 good players with a draft pick for Howard.

zsr

Orlando would take blake straight up, what are you talking about? Looks like the best offer there going to get is Bynum straight up. Of course the clippers would never trade Blake, which is why they don't have the assets to make the trade.
    Last edited by zsr; 01-17-12 at 02:30 AM.

KnowingNothing
    KnowingNothing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Seems impossible to get Paul, Griffin and Howard all on the same side.

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

If the Magic don't deal Howard after this season, the Clippers won't have to give up any pieces to get him. They have the cap space and he already wants to play in the L.A. market.

kgindy
    kgindy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4845

Quote Originally Posted by manutd19 View Post
    Add 3 more years mate. In 5 yrs they won't win shit. East is winning at least 3 in 5 yrs. Ever heard of the Heats? Come playoff time they wil wipe teams. Then you have the bulls who are a trade away from winning it all. OKC, Dallas, Lakers from the West come playoff time will be beast. Current clippers roster can't win the championship and whether you like it or not, Lakers wil get what they want, just wait after 2yrs. Miami for me is the team to beat, then Bulls cos of that boy called Rose( has kobe & Jordan winning mentality).
    Like it or not best team in the east is the 76ers. Might not hold up in the playoffs but they are a force that's for sure.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

i would definately consider trading blake for dwight
    they are basically the same player offensively
    but dwight improves their defense 100%

NickMill
    NickMill's Avatar Become A Pro!

@jsmithj88

Wtf are you talking about bro?