I've noticed a lot of odd and fishy lines today. As well as a lot of games in which the public bets are very one sided.

OKC -2.5??? Seems a bit low. OKC has been one of the hottest teams as of late, and Boston has been one of the coldest. Over 80% of the public is on OKC, with that weird of a line, is this finally the time where Boston shows up and covers?

ATL -10 Game opened at ATL -11 and went down to ATL -10 even though two-thirds of the public is on ATL. And I don't think anyone got scratched from ATL's lineup. Anyone know why this game has RLM? BTW, the under looks good here even though it is set at 177.

LAL -3.5 Seems a little low.....I was thinking this line would be around 4.5 or 5. Sounds like they are tempting people to take Lakers with that kind of line.

PHI - 8.5 Pretty much everyone (80%) is on Phili yet the line hasn't moved.

HOU +5 They open at HOU +5.5 and the line goes down even though majority is on HOU. Doesn't make much sense.

POR -5.5 Line opened as POR -6 and has gone down a half point with 80% on POR. Is this a trap for POR backers?

Unless there are some injuries that I don't know about, there are some kind of weird lines to go along with odd line movement.