gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    that is a reality.. heres another one... kobe has had pau and shaq and lebron has had anderson varejeo

put lebron on those laker teams, he might have double digit rings by now.. shaq would have stayed and they woulda been the best 1/2 punch ever
    The reality is that you can't put LeBron on those teams because he wasn't on them. You can however put him on a team with D Wade and C Bosh and still not get a championship. The guy is not a winner.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

he has never been the best player in the league at any point in time

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    The reality is that you can't put LeBron on those teams because he wasn't on them. You can however put him on a team with D Wade and C Bosh and still not get a championship. The guy is not a winner.
    isnt this the second yr he has been on that miami team? didnt he get to the finals in the first? I guess jordan wasnt a winner either huh? bc lebron is still younger then jordan was when he won his first

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont understand y he doesnt give the ball to gasol and bynum more often
    they still have best front court in the nba, he shud be able to play off of them

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    i dont understand y he doesnt give the ball to gasol and bynum more often
    they still have best front court in the nba, he shud be able to play off of them
    with those three, they should still be in contention without a doubt... kobe and coach brown need to get their acts together

jsmithj88

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    is kobe a loser for getting swept and totally embarrassed by the mavs in the playoffs?

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol guys let this go. Lebron was on the best roster of all time and he was the single reason they lost the championship. If he averaged anything close to his normal numbers, or, you know, scored in the 4th, they would of won.

Jordan won when Scottie developed. Lebron has 2 players that are better then Scottie and he didn't win a championship his first try. He has 5 more tries with this group, but let's be real wade will not be elite for 5 more years so he probably has 3, tops.

Lebron is not better then Kobe. There's no argument for that, and he's certainly not in jordans class. Could it be that Lebron IS Scottie?

jsmithj88

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Where is it exactly that I posted that GM's would choose Kobe over LeBron (to be on their team) in 2012? My post about GM's was referring to their (the top basketball minds in the world) opinion of the 2012 Kobe. In case you missed it...........here are their opinions: Who is the best shooting guard in the NBA? 1. Kobe Bryant, L.A. Lakers -- 55.6% 2. Dwyane Wade, Miami -- 40.7% 3. Ray Allen, Boston -- 3.7% Which player is the best at getting his own shot? 1. Kobe Bryant, L.A. Lakers -- 35.7% 2. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City -- 21.4% T3. LeBron James, Miami -- 14.3% T3. Dwyane Wade, Miami -- 14.3% Who is the toughest player in the NBA? 1. Kobe Bryant, L.A. Lakers -- 32.1% 2. Rajon Rondo, Boston -- 10.7% T3. Tony Allen, Memphis -- 7.1% T3. Reggie Evans, L.A. Clippers -- 7.1% T3. Kevin Garnett, Boston -- 7.1% Which player is the best leader? 1. Chris Paul, L.A. Clippers -- 25.0% 2. Kobe Bryant, L.A. Lakers -- 14.3% T3. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City -- 10.7% T3. Steve Nash, Phoenix -- 10.7% and last, but not least........... Which player would you want taking a shot with the game on the line? 1. Kobe Bryant, L.A. Lakers -- 48.1% 2. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City -- 30.8%
    is kobe the best SG in the nba, yea he is. even with a busted wrist and his milage as a player
    but i find it absolutely hilarious u omitted the first 2 topics on that NBA poll .......
    http://www.nba.com/news/features/201...vey/index.html

Who will win the 2011-12 MVP?
    1. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City -- 55.6%
    2. LeBron James, Miami -- 44.4%
    Last year: Kevin Durant -- 66.7%

If you were starting a franchise and could sign any player, who would it be?
    T1. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City -- 37.0%
    T1. LeBron James, Miami -- 37.0%
    3. Derrick Rose, Chicago -- 14.8%
    4. Dwight Howard, Orlando -- 7.4%
    5. Dwyane Wade, Miami -- 3.7%
    Last year: Kevin Durant - 55.6%

WOW, where kobe at???????????????
    interested that his name wasnt selected AT ALL ...........

zsr

is kobe a loser for getting swept and totally embarrassed by the mavs in the playoffs?
    No because Kobe has 5 rings. Come on now. Kobe has been there and done that, Lebron hasn't. We all expect him too sure, but it's not a given.

jsmithj88

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Lol guys let this go. Lebron was on the best roster of all time and he was the single reason they lost the championship. If he averaged anything close to his normal numbers, or, you know, scored in the 4th, they would of won. Jordan won when Scottie developed. Lebron has 2 players that are better then Scottie and he didn't win a championship his first try. He has 5 more tries with thus group, but let's be real wade will not be elite for 5 more years so he probably has 3, tops. Lebron is not better then Kobe. There's no argument for that, and he's certainly not in jordans class. Could it be that Lebron IS Scottie?
    i agree, he definately came up short.
    that wat happens when u pair up 2 people that cant shoot
    they went zone and it was game over

todd24kb
    todd24kb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

I sense some Laker haters on this thread. I'll pass on my opinion because whatever I say will not matter........

rdkjglsk
    rdkjglsk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

is kobe the best SG in the nba, yea he is. even with a busted wrist and his milage as a player
    but i find it absolutely hilarious u omitted the first 2 topics on that NBA poll .......
    http://www.nba.com/news/features/201...vey/index.html

Who will win the 2011-12 MVP?
    1. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City -- 55.6%
    2. LeBron James, Miami -- 44.4%
    Last year: Kevin Durant -- 66.7%

If you were starting a franchise and could sign any player, who would it be?
    T1. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City -- 37.0%
    T1. LeBron James, Miami -- 37.0%
    3. Derrick Rose, Chicago -- 14.8%
    4. Dwight Howard, Orlando -- 7.4%
    5. Dwyane Wade, Miami -- 3.7%
    Last year: Kevin Durant - 55.6%

WOW, where kobe at???????????????
    interested that his name wasnt selected AT ALL ...........
    Maybe because you don't start a franchise with someone who is 33?

idiot
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

zsr

Tomorrow I'll start a new one.

Derrick rose best player in the league. I'm a homer but honestly he's almost there.

jsmithj88

Quote Originally Posted by rdkjglsk View Post
    Maybe because you don't start a franchise with someone who is 33?

idiot
    Don't be mad at me
    Kobe is not the best anymore

jsmithj88

Tomorrow I'll start a new one.

Derrick rose best player in the league. I'm a homer but honestly he's almost there.
    Rose is the best??? Y is that??
    Hes as big of a choker as lebron

zsr

Rose is the best??? Y is that??
    Hes as big of a choker as lebron
    One big difference, rose doesn't have wade and bosh.

I know he's not the best, but like I said he's almost there. Top 3 or 4

zsr

All these "best player in the league" discussions just come down to personal preference anyway.

There's arguments for and against all the elite players.

There's no clear cut guy like Jordan during the 90's

YOUSENKO
    YOUSENKO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Kobe stats look good because he is still hogging the ball. He still scores but the shots don't go in more than 50% of the time and he caused many bad turnovers.

They have no choice but play this way because LAL don't have good point guard to pass to bynum and gasol. Kobe is not a good passer himself.

jsmithj88

One big difference, rose doesn't have wade and bosh. I know he's not the best, but like I said he's almost there. Top 3 or 4
    wat does that have to do with anything?
    lebron has been considered the best player in the NBA for the last couple years
    him playing with wade and bosh doesnt make any difference in the subject

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

wat does that have to do with anything?
    lebron has been considered the best player in the NBA for the last couple years
    him playing with wade and bosh doesnt make any difference in the subject
    Hey Sport, I realize you think its super cool to type "wat" in all your posts, but if you would do me a big favor and spend the extra tenth of a second to include the "h" I would seriously appreciate it.

jsmithj88

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Hey Sport, I realize you think its super cool to type "wat" in all your posts, but if you would do me a big favor and spend the extra tenth of a second to include the "h" I would seriously appreciate it.
    get over it
    i type as i please
    loser

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

choking away the all star game on the same night he broke the scoring record?

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    choking away the all star game on the same night he broke the scoring record?
    And then lebron throws it away

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

And then lebron throws it away
    blake griffin trying to bail lebron out

dlunc3

kobe was terrible the whole 4th then missed the crucial ft