ballsyman
    ballsyman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ballsyman's NBA Play's for Thurs with write up's

1-2 last Night lost 3.3 units...Overall 26-16 +18.7 units up since joining SBR

Under 184 Bobcats/Hawks(5 unit play).....Bobcats+9.5....2 unit play
    How many times has it been when a good team gets blown out only to be somewhere close to a double digit fave at home and end up actually covering? It's been set up like this where the public casually goes and plays the team with the points and ends up getting blown out. Not wasting time here and getting 9.5 right away. It opened at 10.5 (I wish I got it at that number) and will probably see 8.5 later on. Hawks are banged up and they do not have a good support unit to play for the hurt/injured guys. They are even thinner now and so the play on my Cats now looks like a good idea. Atlanta is the few team that the Bobcats play well and getting 9.5 is a bit too much. Earlier they played the Hawks hard only to lose in OT. IMO, Cats do it again and even get a shot winning SU.

New York Knicks +4.5(3 unit play)
    This got the same feel as the 76ers play I had Wednesday night. I don't know why though but I feel the Knicks as they are now is one bad fit against the struggling Grizzlies. Amare, Melo and Toney Douglas seem to play well against these guys as well. It will be easier now that the Grizz have a thinner front court and less offensive option down there while the Knicks improved with a defensive middle (Chandler) and an extra scorer (Iman Shumpert) in the wing. Grizz' acquisition of Speights isn't going to solve their front court dilemma. He's only good in scoring but doesn't have much to offer in the other facets of a big man's game. I also just find it weird to open at -2 and now at -4.5.

2 unit play Cleveland Cavaliers +7.0
    I feel the Suns run with the Cavs here and end on a close game. Last season, a better Phoenix team only managed to win by 8 (in both games) against the even crappier Cavs team. Now that the Cavaliers is twice as much better than last year, I think they can punch in that extra bucket to cover. Michael Redd is expected to play tomorrow as well. I'd love to see him play well again like Grant Hill did.

1 unit on Golden st +3.5

ballsyman

TOP PLAYS
    3 UNIT PLAYS

MILWAUKEE-8 over Detroit: Winner(3 unit play) Talk about a mismatch on paper. This is one sad Detroit team as they come in last in the league in scoring, putting up just 82.8 ppg and what's worse is the fact that they have averaged a mere 76.2 ppg on 38.6% shooting on the road this year. About 20 CBB teams average more than that. In contrast we have a Milwaukee team that has put up 93.2 ppg overall and a very nice 102 ppg in their home games so far. That's 26 ppg more than the Pistons average on the road. Milwaukee is just 3-6 on the year but they did get Andrew Bogut (he missed 4 games) back in their last game and they are a much better team with him in the lineup. Milwaukee is and also has been a much better team at home and they are 3-0 this year and have outscored their opponent by 9 ppg, while Detroit has gone 0-4 on the road and has been outscored by 17.6 ppg in those games. Detroit just isn't playing well at all right now as they have lost 5 in a road, while being outscored by 14+ points in each one and I just don't see how they can keep this one close tonight. KEY TREND--- DETROIT is 12-25 ATS when playing 8 or more games in 14 days over the last 3 seasons.

5 POINT TEASER--- Milwaukee -3 & Orlando/ Golden State Over 182.5

OTHER PLAYS
    2 UNIT PLAY
    New York/ Memphis Over 192.5 Loser: NEW YORK is 21-10 OVER when playing 8 or more games in 14 days over the last 2 seasons, while MEMPHIS is 17-6 OVER in a home game where the total is between 190 and 199.5 points over the last 2 seasons.

BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE
    Last edited by ballsyman; 01-12-12 at 10:45 PM.

ballsyman

added some plays...Good Luck Tonight

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

Lets cash our tickets today.

ballsyman

Good Luck Kadinni