Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Warriors and Grizzlies Tomorrow?

What do you think? The Warriors are +3 at home against Orlando, and Memphis is -4.5 at home against NY. Both Orlando and NY will be on the 2nd leg of a b2b, while GS and Memphis are rested.

Warriors have been money at home, and I could see the Magic and their old legs looking a bit sluggish in this game against a young GS team.

I think NY could be a prime spot for a let down loss after their big win last night against the 76ers. Memphis is hungry for a win, and Fed Ex forum always gives the Grizz an extra edge.

Also leaning Milwaukee -8, line almost seems a little too low.
    Last edited by Speedy88; 01-12-12 at 01:47 AM.

BaLLcappin99
    BaLLcappin99's Avatar Become A Pro!

The problem with golden state is that they aren't a conventional tough home team. They do lay eggs all the time and lose to the shitty jazz and what not. Orlando lost in overtime last year to the Warriors in a high scoring game, so I'd like to think that the Magic will use last nights big win over the blazers as a stepping stone to how they should treat road games from here on out. Matchup-wise I think Orlando just completely shits on the Warriors with dwight and good defenders to keep monta/and crew from slashing the paint. The only thing I have against taking them for the full game is that Orlando is one of those teams that will take a lead for granted and let the other team back in sometimes (not just last night but this is a recurring issue with them). Personally, I think orlando can win the 1st half spread just like they did last year, despite GSW being a great 1h team. Thoughts?

BaLLcappin99
    BaLLcappin99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh, and about the Grizzlies I can't take them for the full game simply b/c of NY's tenacity to backdoor spreads during the "Shoot a 3/foul/shoot another 3 or take pointless layup" stage at the end of the game. I like grizz 1h or 1q

SaffaCappa
    SaffaCappa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

I prefer the Grizz -4.5 on Thursday

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by SaffaCappa View Post
    I prefer the Grizz -4.5 on Thursday
    Memphis opened at -3.5 and the now the line is at memphis -5. This could be another one of vegas' trap games. That line is screaming for people to take Knicks +5. Memphis looks like the big play of the day.

Leaning towards Charlotte +9 as well. Horford, Marvin Williams, and Tmac could all be out for the Hawks tomorrow.
    Last edited by Speedy88; 01-12-12 at 04:34 AM.

Deep_Rest
    Deep_Rest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10319

I like the warriors +3.5. I think this game will go down to the wire. Orlando won't win by more than 1 possession imo.