dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38361

Why do certain posters only whine about unlucky losses but NEVER THEIR LUCKY WINS?

You know what i mean. Those posters who whine and complain about how unlucky they are. Sure many times they get unlucky in a game they are suppose to win but then lose the game. They will say stuff like they went 4-3 but should have went 5-2 or maybe 6-1 if it wasn't for the 2 games they lost after they were ahead with 1 minute left with the clock. Fine, i can see some people whining about that.

But is annoying is these certain type of posters NEVER talk about the games they should never have won and got lucky. For example, they may do good and go 5-1 and then show they are up. Usually this type of poster will say how that 1 game they loss was SUCH A HORRIBLE TEAM. Of course he will never say the other team that lost who he pick against are horrible. Its like if he's 5-1, but 2 of the games he got very lucky in the last minute when he was suppose to lose, he would NEVER MENTION ABOUT IT.

What is your opinion about these posters? I mean, in games they get unlucky, they might even create a thread and said it was rigged or something in the last minute. But if it looked rigged in their favor, they won't create a post about it. Posters like these are always so bias and even if fouls are legit, they will say there is something fishy going on. Seems like these type of posters always complain about stuff that are perfectly fair. They will say delusional stuff like those aren't fouls when its a clear foul. Then if you tell them yes i know you bet on the losing side, they come up with BS delusional lies like it has nothing to do with the bet. And that i want to see a fair game.

What is your opinions about these posters? They are always objective and bias and its just embarrassing b/c they usually make pathological lies as well to support their argument because they can't accept reality and are insecure. Its like they have too much pride in what they say and would deny, deny, deny when people say the truth about them.

Anyone know what posters here does this on sbr or know of any? I mean, they always keep saying they get unlucky and should been 5-2 or whatnot but will never mention the 1 or 2 games they got lucky in. Everyone has an opinion on games but when you see someone who is like this, to me, they pretty much have zero credibility. They just make up crazy excuses and then say it has to be rigged, but of course its never rigged in games they got lucky.

BaLLcappin99
    BaLLcappin99's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just think lakerboy is an extreme fraud. No coin is legitimate but he's definitely too much of a whiner. Posters like t-wizzle, suicidekings, and tracer AFAIK are all legitimate and genuinely care about being a good handicapper

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Yup, I agree it's quite stupid.

I lost my first 10 unit play of the year tonight but I have no complaints. It simply 'happens', to anyone

And you know what, considering all that happened in that game where they did so much right but couldn't make a 3 pointer to save their lives (while the other team was sinking them), I would make the same play every day of the week 10 times out of 10. No regrets.

but shit like that happens. That's part of being a capper.

no room for tears doing this. The very worst thing a capper can do is become emotional on their wagers. Let it go IMMEDIATELY and move on.

Last edited by PR9; 01-11-12 at 11:22 PM.

cumatmebrah
    cumatmebrah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 327

cuz itd be weird

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

This is a stupid thread. Of course people bitch when they get unlucky. WHY??? BECAUSE THEY ARE PISSED OFF! It's not F****** rocket science. Likewise, when they get lucky, what do you expect them to do? Do you expect them to bitch because they won a bet?

Your basically asking why people bitch when they don't win money yet they don't bitch when they win money.

Real brain buster.

BaLLcappin99
    BaLLcappin99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    This is a stupid thread. Of course people bitch when they get unlucky. WHY??? BECAUSE THEY ARE PISSED OFF! It's not F****** rocket science. Likewise, when they get lucky, what do you expect them to do? Do you expect them to bitch because they won a bet?

Your basically asking why people bitch when they don't win money yet they don't bitch when they win money.

Real brain buster.
    Would you be pissed off if you had $15k on a play tomorrow and after putting it in mr. snyder has $100 on the same side/lock?

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38361

How come posters when they get lucky, don't create threads and say they got lucky. Thats my point. Its not like they create a thread and rub it on the other people who bet the other side. Its like creating a thread like Team A got very unlucky and i took team B and got lucky and won.

You never hear that stuff. They always whine about stuff only if it doesn't go their way. You will never hear a poster and say damn i got lucky in that game because these people are just way too bias. If they see a game that looks officiated funny but in their favor of their team they bet, they won't even say it, because they have to much pride and would just say its a good game.

rapidfire5
    Update Status
    rapidfire5's Avatar Become A Pro!

human nature to bitch after a tough loss

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

what wins?

H1Cypher
    H1Cypher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

Real brain buster.
    I like the thread idea.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

There's at least 2-3 games a month which are opposite of "bad beats" for me .. games I had no right winning and the outcome changed in my favor.
    Flyball homeruns in the 9th, caught with some hightlight reel over the fence athletic catch, saving my win.....Empty net goals pushing an under to an over ... garbage time touchdowns by any team playing boisie to cover the 47 point spread

IMO it all evens out over time we just tend to imbellish the bad breaks more then the good

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

GREAT!! Now there is a thread about people bitchin' about people bitchin' about losing.....

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

It's probably human nature to remember the bad beats and not the lucky ones. I try to be objective about my own thoughts in regard to this topic, but it is really hard. Especially with basketball I truly believe I get hosed at the end of games way more then I get helped, and it may be because I'm a square better.

If I need a free throw to be missed they make it, and the opposite. If I'm covered in the clear by 2 points on a favorite, the underdog comes down and hits a 3 with time expiring, way more often then if I'm on the under dog.

What was the shit that happened a couple nights ago. Had WV +5.5 and Uconn instead of running clock out up 5 with half a second to go, the douche decides to bump his stats and go for a layup. I mean that just looks shady you know? I'm not saying it's a big conspiracy, but I wouldn't be surprised if these guys do know the spread, and wanted to help out their college buddies who bet on the game.

A few weeks ago I had one more team left to hit a 6 teamer for big bucks. Have Team A on the ML Team A is up 2... shooting free throws with an 80% free throw shooter with 5 seconds to go. Guy misses both free throws, other team comes down and hits game winning 3. This is like the norm more then an odd occurrence for me .

The best win I ever had was when Ball St had that miracle win in the bowl game a few years back. Picked up some change cause I parleyed some moneyline dogs and that was the last one. I also remember I had yankees -1.5 a few years back, they were down like 3-4 going into bottom 9th, and A-rod ends up hitting a GrandSlam to cover the spread. Of those two I remember, I remember about 500 bad beats .