Skanless1
    Skanless1's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA Slam Dunk Comp: Yeah, I know it was long ago...

So was just watching the NBA dunk comp from this year FINALLY (that's what happens w/2 kids under 3 at home)... now can someone tell me if i'm smoking something, or was Rudy Fernandez's 2nd dunk not the best dunk of the ENTIRE competition (the one where Gasol threw it to him from behind the basket).. and he only gets a 42?? How the F can that be? That was a SICK dunk, and he did it w/in the rules.. who cares if it took him a couple of tries.

Does anyone else feel the same way?

yort05q
    yort05q's Avatar Become A Pro!

It took him more than a COUPLE times.. more like 6 or 7.. if he had head nailed it on the 1st or second attempt.. it would have got a 50.. no doubt

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Yeah, I thought that was rigged. That dunk was awesome but even if it did take him so long to do it, you have to give the guy props for doing that. It's not easy to pull off something like that. I think they were too generous to Howard on that first dunk where he threw it from behind the backboard and then did a windmill. That's not THAT difficult. Giving him a perfect score for that was a bunch of garbage.

pho3nix32
    pho3nix32's Avatar Become A Pro!

fernandez should have won....he was robbed....