Hollywood@Philly
    Hollywood@Philly's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wednesday.. MAKE OR BRAKE... It doesn't get any bigger than this!

I will do a recap a little later... but will tell you I lost the Suns ML, the Suns +7.5. i lost the Kings ML and the Kings +9.5. I won the Rockets, and I won the Bucks ML and I won the Wizards. I was UP ALL NIGHT LONG.. haven't slept a wink, I'm so mad at myself for that awful play on the Kings.. Another team on my list that I will never ever wager on this year. I'm betting so much money on this play, simply because I know a team on a back to back to back.. will fall flat in the 2nd half and never win this game. My play is the New York Knicks -4 for 85 units. That's a lot of money even for myself. I 100% GUARANTEE THIS PLAYS WINS OR I WILL NOT POST IN THIS FORUM UNTIL VALENTINES DAY. I came here to help and I feel badly that some of my plays have been slip-shot and not on point. I have been fading the 76ers for a week now and have been burned at the stake each and every time.. However they beat bad teams at home.. now on a 3rd game in a row in front of them and playing on the road against an average Knick team.. THEY WILL GET SMOKED! they might hang in there 1st qt and halfway through 2nd quarter, but in the end no way they hang around. The line is begging for 76ers money... Just like the Bucks last night.. SOMETIMES THE NBA IS RIGHT THERE FOR YOU TO STOP.. LOOK BOTH WAYS AND PROCEED FOWARD. Good luck guys and have a spectacular day! I'll be at the beach and visiting old friends here in LA. This game will put me back on the map as a top flight capper and put me in back in my own legendary status. Let the sun shine in! Sammy Sunshine p.s. Like 39 fierce and ferocious fireflies gazing into the nights air pockets.. I too know how to glide and rely on my ownself to make it in this world! I have been waiting and watching for a SPOT like this for a very long time... and here it is... and because I have money.. I pounded it and then asked for more.. I told all my friends about this play and will FEEL TREMENDOUS WHEN THE KNICKS WIN THIS GAME BY 10 OR MORE POINTS. I will walk the white halls by nights end.

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep, make or brake bud!

Hollywood@Philly

B-1aze, this game will show me 2 things... can a team win a 3rd game in a row of back to back to back.. I say HELL NO.. 2nd the Knicks are better than the Kings,Pacers and Raptors and Pistons.. all home wins to boot.. and the Knicks are @ HOME... major difference to me.. here is a few things to consider... The 76ers are 7-1-1 ATS, very impressive. The Knicks are 2-7 ATS, very un-impressive... The road team is 9-2 ATS in the last 11 meetings.. I know you're saying.. "wow, the 76ers lokks to be a strong play... not so fast.. this is where my high IQ comes into play.. I look at all the stats and trends and then play the game in my mind and even watch old VCR games tapes of yester-year and then sit in a dark and warm light room.. and in a matter of moments... I'm all full of relaxation and relief and my mind is clear and the play is right there in my head.

cumatmebrah
    cumatmebrah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 327

86 units lol

notsureifsrs

restructure your unit size you moron

Future24
    Future24's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're an idiot. A team on b2b2b will come out flat?

Funny because teams are 6-1 in that 3rd game..

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

I suggest everyone stop responding to this fool. These's no use bashing someone that is a joke and knows it. He has no shame and simply craves attention, but he will no longer get any from me. Stop responding and he will eventually go away.

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood@Philly View Post
    B-1aze, this game will show me 2 things... can a team win a 3rd game in a row of back to back to back.. I say HELL NO.. 2nd the Knicks are better than the Kings,Pacers and Raptors and Pistons.. all home wins to boot.. and the Knicks are @ HOME... major difference to me.. here is a few things to consider... The 76ers are 7-1-1 ATS, very impressive. The Knicks are 2-7 ATS, very un-impressive... The road team is 9-2 ATS in the last 11 meetings.. I know you're saying.. "wow, the 76ers lokks to be a strong play... not so fast.. this is where my high IQ comes into play.. I look at all the stats and trends and then play the game in my mind and even watch old VCR games tapes of yester-year and then sit in a dark and warm light room.. and in a matter of moments... I'm all full of relaxation and relief and my mind is clear and the play is right there in my head.
    ahahahahaaaaaaaaaa what a clown... keep enjoying us and good luck with your play. I am 1 unit on it.

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Just to point out that Knicks got totally manhandled by the crappy raptors on their own home floor. And Sixers are much better team than the raptors. I am not saying sixers are gonna win, but I wouldn't proclaim Knicks are that good yet.

ballsyman
    ballsyman's Avatar Become A Pro!

well said LTA...I am done with this ass clown

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

86 cents?

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

This is the greatest thread ever... I know where ive been goin wrong now ive been in a dark cold room

migz
    migz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

Who is Sammy Sunshine? LOL

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Just ban the clown.

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

lol this guys funny.... your forgetting phili has one of the top 3 DEEPEST benches in the game. ill trust philis bench any day over scrub knicks...and knicks -4 is begging you to take phili? so how much do you excpect knicks to be then sir? Because on philis home court and being well rested i would take phili -5 any day.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Why has nobody asked for a cake or bread? People are in here talking about stupid picks which are a joke to begin with, yet not a word about real bakery bread or pastries. Obviously nobody has experienced real homemade bread and pastry. Unreal.
    Points Awarded:

bkeith12 gave thebestthereis 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14068

straight up mental illness /i will personally book every one of your bets @philly

Hollywood@Philly

I want to say thank you all for your heart-felt and great well wishes. I'm here to help and tonight the Knicks will CRUSH the 76ers. Bottom line.. the game is already won in my head. Adding a major play.. The Hornets + 6.5 for 8 units and the Orlando Magic +3 for 10 units and finally the Miami Heat -4 for 20 units. TONIGHT I WILL GO UN-DEFEATED! and like I said if I lose the Knicks play I will not post here until VALENTINES DAY. Sammy Sunshine

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

It's the 9th game in the nba of 2012 and your betting 86u??? You may win today, but by May your toast. -100,000s units in RED

celticsboy
    celticsboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1621

yo Hollywood im not hatin on u but u must dunt like the sixers cause u play against them every night. im pretty sure phi will win tongiht against the knicks. knicks play no d and sixers will score at will against them.

dtrukk
    dtrukk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

i like phily these back to backs havnt hurt teams as much as you think and the knicks are bad phily playing good ball close game

Hollywood@Philly

Guys, I'm an expert when it comes to the Philadelphia 76ers.. born outside of Philly and know this team..inside and out. I watched through all the bad years and then Barkley came to town and then saw A.I. come to town.. I see all the ins and outs and know 10000% that tonight they will NOT WIN THIS GAME AND GET SHOWN THE DOOR BY THE 4TH QUARTER. I wouldn't be betting against then if I thought for a second they could or would win this tough early seaosn road game in NY. BACK TO BACK TO BACK... do you know how hard that is to do and go 3-0 all the while.. At my Boston College days I thought I was a beast.. I played football and basketball and baseball. They call me Sammy Sunshine.. after this game.. YOU WILL ALL SEE WHY... I MAKE IT SHINE LIKE A CAT TRYING TO GET ON THE TABLE AND OUT OF THE CRADLE... LET THE SUN SHINE UPON ALL OF YOU.

juicycilantro
    juicycilantro's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice Call...So far...Wish I had put units on it

Hollywood@Philly

Celticsboy.. I tired very hard to let you guys know about this 76ers game.. not bragging at all. Just wanted to help and shed some light about how hard playing 3 NBA games in a row is. I know this team and I'm sorry tonight they got run on.. I kind of told you all this is the way it would go down.. anyway, for those that believed in me and this play.. CONGRATS. You could see it all game long.. long shots, no offensive boards, tied ball club... good luck with the rest of your plays, Sammy NY Knicks -4 for 85 units. WINNER!

Hollywood@Philly

Hornets +6.5 for 8 units.. LOSER. 1-1 on the night + 77.2 units. still in play.. my 10 unit Jaunt in Portland... Magic catching +3 . p.s they're up 18 in the 2nd qt. and my Miami -3 wager for 20 units. After tonight I will not be letting you all know the unit amount... I will only say small or large wager. Sammy. the reason why.. some gys here are flat out jealous and envious of my betting large amounts and can not handle the fact that I have money and choose to gamble with it. Good night

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

stop being arrogant, pal.
    It was a good call. I was on it too, but your mouth is big enough to sound like a donk. cool down

Quake
    Quake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Just count & display winners & losers of your big and small plays. Be humble and if you are truly good, you will sound & look must more respectable.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

85 units huh? Why not make your units bigger? Should I change my units to pennies and say i'm wagering 50,000 units?

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Must get tricky logging in and out and posting from so many different accounts. Don't worry, I will do everything I can to get you banned permanently you fraudulent wannabe.

asdfghasdfgh
    asdfghasdfgh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

After tonight I will not be letting you all know the unit amount... I will only say small or large wager. Sammy. the reason why.. some gys here are flat out jealous and envious of my betting large amounts and can not handle the fact that I have money and choose to gamble with it.[/B][/I][/U]
    You're missing the point of breaking up your bankroll into units in the first place. The standard money management system people think of is dividing your bankroll evenly into 100 units. By saying you are betting 85 units, most people here will take that to mean you are betting 85% of your bankroll on a play. If you don't understand why it's a bad idea to bet 85% of your bankroll on something, you shouldn't be betting because you obviously don't understand that variance and bad luck exist.

In your previous posts, I only bothered to look at yesterday's thread, in which you lost 92 units. Assuming you had your bankroll split up into 100 units, you would only have 8 units available to play today.

It's not that people don't believe that you have money. It's that people don't believe that you're betting 85% of your bankroll on anything, because that's a good way to go broke fast.

Just my $.02

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by asdfghasdfgh View Post
    You're missing the point of breaking up your bankroll into units in the first place. The standard money management system people think of is dividing your bankroll evenly into 100 units. By saying you are betting 85 units, most people here will take that to mean you are betting 85% of your bankroll on a play. If you don't understand why it's a bad idea to bet 85% of your bankroll on something, you shouldn't be betting because you obviously don't understand that variance and bad luck exist.

In your previous posts, I only bothered to look at yesterday's thread, in which you lost 92 units. Assuming you had your bankroll split up into 100 units, you would only have 8 units available to play today.

It's not that people don't believe that you have money. It's that people don't believe that you're betting 85% of your bankroll on anything, because that's a good way to go broke fast.

Just my $.02
    Why are you wasting your time trying to explain anything to this guy? He isn't betting real money. He was down 100 units from his previous chaser losers and then made a huge chaser play to try and break even. He is a complete toolshed. I can't believe the Mods even let that asshole post here.