mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?
    mikea33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Greg oden for Blazers. Pound the Clippers !!!!!

Just kidding.

but still why the love for portland? clippers well rested way more talented starting to hit full stride. blazers are overrated IMO there good dont get me wrong. I took the clippers +6 to much athleticism at the 4 and 5 positions to take away blazers strength. no answer for cp3 as well.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Did you see the Clips vs Milwaukee the other night. Very average looking. And I'm sure they are looking ahead to tomorrow's game against the Heat on ESPN. But this game isn't the easiest to cap. I'm a bit surprised to see so many people playing POR -5.5. Spread seems pretty high IMO. I read it as the books trying to get people to jump on LAC.

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?

Thats a lot of points to lay on a team that beat them by 5 just last week. 3 days rest, 3 wins a row, I watched the whole game, Clippers went on a lot of runs and had a consistent double digit lead the whole second half.

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Clippers will be more interested in tomorrows game with the Heat. Portland wins this one easy.

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?

Quote Originally Posted by spippen View Post
    Clippers will be more interested in tomorrows game with the Heat. Portland wins this one easy.
    I hate when people say that. They've been thinking about THIS game for 3 days, they've been preparing for THIS game for 3 days. these guys are pro's and competitors. There coaches don't let that stuff happen, this isn't high school basketball, they know every game counts. When that ball is tipped off, they don't care about the Heat.

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Portland will win this one easy and that is why all the love for Portland tonight. The clippers coach can prepare all he wants for the Blazers, but the players will be more concerned with the Heat, even though they would never say so.

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?

Portland will win this one easy and that is why all the love for Portland tonight. The clippers coach can prepare all he wants for the Blazers, but the players will be more concerned with the Heat, even though they would never say so.
    Did you play NBA basketball?

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

that could be one of the dumbest posts i have ever seen on SBR.

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?

Congrats on the backdoor cover dude....game was bagged.