ballsyman
    ballsyman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday's NBA Play's

TOP PLAYS
    3 UNIT PLAYS
    Portland/ LA Clippers Over 196: WINNER In years past it would not be often that you would fine an OU line this high in a Portland home game, unless it was vs Phoenix or G.S., but times are a changing for this team thanks to their new uptempo offense. Portland comes in averaging 99 ppg on the year, but at home that number has swelled to 104.8 ppg. This team likes to run at home and should find plenty of scoring opportunities vs a Clippers team that has allowed 100.5 ppg on 47.5% shooting on the road this year. Last year the Clipps were 19th in scoring, but the addition of Paul to their lineup has allowed them to move up to 6th and they are 2nd in the league in shooting (47.9%). Granted they will be facing a Portland team that has allowed just 91.9 ppg at home, But the Trailblazers are average on defense overall, allowing 93.2 ppg (11th) on 43.4% shooting (16th). Portland is 4th in the league in shots per game and playing at home they will have the pace where they want giving us an excellent shot at 200+ points in this one.
    Miami/ Golden State Over 194.5: WINNER You know the basketball world is upside down when you get this low an OU line in a Golden State home game, especially with how bad their defense is and how Miami has been scoring a ton of points this year. The Heat have not missed D-Wade at all the last 3 games as they have averaged 112.6 ppg in his absence. Granted one of those games was a double OT game with the Hawks, but this team is still clicking offensively right now and their deep bench has helped mask the loss of Wade. The Warriors are right where they are accustomed to, in the bottom third of the league in defense, allowing 96.1 ppg overall, while in their last 5 they have allowed 99 ppg. The Warriors haven't been running as much this year and they are one of the worst scoring teams in the league, but Miami has allowed 97.8 ppg on the road so far and that should help jump start this Warriors team. Miami has played more of an uptempo game this year and I can see it continuing an a building that is know for shoot outs. 200+ with ease here.

5 POINT TEASER--- Miami -2.5 & Philadelphia/ Sacramento Under 203.5 LOSER

OTHER PLAYS

2 UNIT PLAYS
    UTAH -5.5 over Cleveland: WINNER CLEVELAND is 1-10 ATS against Northwest division opponents over the last 2 seasons, while UTAH is 29-16 ATS when playing 8 or more games in 14 days over the last 3 seasons.

5 POINT TEASER--- Phoenix +12.5 & Chicago -1.5 LOSER

1 UNIT PLAY
    Philadelphia/ Sacramento Under 198.5: WINNER PHILADELPHIA is 20-6 UNDER (+13.4 Units) in home games after 2 consecutive covers as a favorite since 1996.

4-2 +3.5 units won

Last edited by ballsyman; 01-11-12 at 05:38 AM. Reason: updated record

Bbobbi
    Bbobbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by B1AZE View Post
    40-22 YTD -- 64.5%
    +14.5 units

Two straight sweeps and 8-0 L8 and a juicy card today.

Minnesota +7
    ($230/200)
    Twolves have been good at home against great teams this year. Bulls have been blowing everyone out and could let down here being in the middle of b2b2b with a sandwiched road game here.

Kings +9.5
    ($220/200)
    76ers KILLING everyone and probably getting a little overvalued. Their in the middle of b2b2b with NYN and Madison square garden tomorrow. I don't see any reason to go hard here. They'll let the Kings hang around.

Wizards ML -130
    ($130/100)
    0-8 and favored? Seems like the books think the Wiz get one here and so do I. Also Toronto on b2b2b with this road game sandwiched in between two home games.

Portland -5
    ($230/200)
    Rematch from a couple days ago and its Portlands turn to win. LAC should be rested but this is the only road game in between 7 home games with Miami tomorrow and then LAL. Portland is the focused team tonight.

Memphis +3.5
    ($110/100)
    OKC playing 4th in 5 days and Memphis should be the fresher team here. OKC has barely won their road games this year. Memphis takes this.

Sorta like Phoenix and really like Milwaukee but will wait to see how the lines move first and maybe get another point or two.
    Not to put you on blast cuz i really do like your picks but BLAze posted this earlier

ballsyman
    ballsyman's Avatar Become A Pro!

.....ok he post's also at PREGAME, I new somebody would point me in the right direction. My plays are posted for tonite.