demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Just play the good teams and avoid bad spots?

Has anyone tired a simple strategy like this? I'm kind of sick of backing a crappy team in a good spot and having them not show up at all. What if you only bet on "good" team at reasonable spreads, say 4-8 not 10+. And avoid all those bad situations, traps, etc like b2bs, look ahead, injured player and so on.

Who says you have to take non public dogs to be sharp. I think if you're discipline to avoid the bad games this can be a very high % strategy. Any thoughts?

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

i always thought u were good, why do you need a new strategy

squid44
    squid44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

if you check out my spreadsheet, im actually doing something very similar. The majority of the games I play are favorites to heavy favorites with the occasional spread I think will clear. Maybe tail a good total. I dont claim to be an expert by any means, but I enjoy watching AND gambling on the NBA.. Who knows if this will work, but I'll be trying my best throughout the season. In fact, as a write this, I may get super burned tonight against the pistons hahaha. cheers and BOL

cumatmebrah
    cumatmebrah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 327

if a dog looks sexy i'll take it, if a favorite looks sexy i'll take it

i dont give a fuk about the public

lol at some people on here who try to get cute with their picks, like cleveland +10 at portland LOL

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    i always thought u were good, why do you need a new strategy
    one can always get better.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Don't try to be sharp. Spots and all that shit. Just fade Knicks day in, day out. Double digit favs to a team that beat them SU a few days ago.