PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Just checked & pinny and 5dimes just moved to -1.5

-2.5 at other places

petermans23
    the whale picks
    petermans23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4703

Followed your 4 under picks last night. 3-1. Great capping. So cloooooose going 4-0.

Hollywood guy with his 30 units or what it was got it over in the detroit-chicago game in last second or if it would have stayed under, maybe he would have lost his house then. Do you have an opinion of him as a capper and the size of his unit bets per play? Unfortunatly I went along with his New Orleans +5.5 pick and lost. Tonight he has another high unit play on atlanta-miami under 189.

What do you have for tonight PR9?

Looking forward seeing what you got!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Mavs -1.5 -109 reduced juice at 5D right now

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by petermans23 View Post
    Followed your 4 under picks last night. 3-1. Great capping. So cloooooose going 4-0. Hollywood guy with his 30 units or what it was got it over in the detroit-chicago game in last second or if it would have stayed under, maybe he would have lost his house then. Do you have an opinion of him as a capper and the size of his unit bets per play? Unfortunatly I went along with his New Orleans +5.5 pick and lost. Tonight he has another high unit play on atlanta-miami under 189. What do you have for tonight PR9? Looking forward seeing what you got!
    c'mon man, don't take him seriously. do you really think a guy on hereis betting around 5k a day in total bets? I dunno, maybe he is, but I don't believe stuff just because people say so.

MrShrink
    MrShrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Franklin Marley moved it. Not sure about why there's a dicrep between Greek/others.

Quote Originally Posted by petermans23 View Post
    Hollywood guy... Do you have an opinion of him as a capper and the size of his unit bets per play?
    Gotta be fking kidding me... Don't be thick.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Do you guys have a better source then SBRodds, they have been going downhill for the past year but i can't find anything better for free. Anyway, SBRodds has no discrepancy between the books, everyone at 1.5