Hollywood@Philly
    Hollywood@Philly's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jakes TNT Thrusday.. Run Baby Run!

Recap 3-2 -15 units. Lost the Hornets +5.5 for 30 units, lost the Rockets +7 for 20 units, won the 1st qt. play OVER 52 in the Clippers-Rockets game for 15 units, won the OVER 181.5 in the Bulls-Pistons game for 25 units and won the OVER 180.5 for 15 units in the Bulls-Pistons game. NBA Record 18-12 + 11.8 units. I have been on a steady decline the last 3 nights.. I was up over 70 units a mere few days ago.. now I'm only up 11.8 units. I have to be more calm and conservitive. I will be more restrictive with my betting amounts. I came here to help and want to show you all how talented. For the record.. my unit size is 100 dollars. So yes, each and every wager is very,very important to me and my bankroll. I was up half the night capping my plays and I will be back later for the best play of the night. I am the best capper that ever walked through these red doors and will show up tonight to show my worth! Jake

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

What is a unit? and can you buy groceries with them? Does Best Buy accept these units?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I'll believe that a unit is $100 when you show some proof of these so called $3000 bets you are taking.

Hollywood@Philly

I have been working hard all night on this major play, and it's the late game.. I'm going to cap the Heat-Hawks game during the day and will be back when it's fully completed. I will go back to my roots.. and bet no more than 2 games a night. Here is my full thoughts on the Lakers @ the Trailblzers.. the Lakers are a good team, not great IMO but with some time they can maybe make a late push towards the end of the season. The Trailblazers look sharp already and have won big games in OKC and @ home vs. the Nuggets. They can score a ton if on. in all but one of their games this year they have put up 100 points.. only time they failed to do so, was their one and only loss of the year @ the Clippers. The Trailblazers are 3-0 at home SU and 2-0-1 ATS at home. The Lakers are haven't won a road game as of yet, and haven't covered on the road as well. The Lakers are averaging a little more than 94 points per game while the Trailblazers are averaging 102 points per game. Here are a few more details you might want to consider, as I did.. The UNDER is 12-5 in the last 17 in the Lakers last 17 road games. The Lakers have won the last 3 of 4 meetings and the UNDERDOG is 22-8 ATS in the last 30 meetings.With all that being said and taking the time to look over all my paper work and made all my calls to all my sources, I have come to the conclusion that this play is pretty spot on. Here is my wager.. The LA Lakers +3.5 for 15 units. and the LA Lakers ML @ +144 for 5 units. I hope you all have a beautiful day and I will be back after I bake all my cakes and cookies and pasteries with my big game wager on the Heat-Hawks, that game I need more time to dwell on.. as you all know I smartly capped the last game between the two the other night and won my wager on the Hawks + 9.5. I'm Jake and I bake cakes and TAKE money from the books!

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Patty cake Jake!

Hollywood@Philly

B1eze, hope you have a nice day and if you look closely.. you might see a gleam in my eyes.. I have the foresight to see how things might occur. Lakers use their brute strength tonight and some clutch shooting to put a stop to the Trailblazers fury! Like 17 white and red-laced Camels on their morning stroll.. I too know how to walk to a different beat.. TO BE THE MAN.. YOU GOT TO BEAT THE MAN! Ric Flair Circa 1989!

Hollywood@Philly

Here is my play that I have been capping all day. Heat-Hawks game UNDER 189 for 10 units. Enjoy the plays and the game.. Jake

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Jake? More like "The Fat Man"
    Look at this idiot.

Hollywood@Philly

Hey mods.. is it OK here to come in a mans thread and bash him?? I know I have thick skin, however this guy is not doing anything but.. try to make me look bad..

Hollywood@Philly

Not for nothing.. but I could care less what he or anybody says about me. I came here in good will and will produce the goods day after day! like a farmer produces milk and the goats their butter!

Speedy88

cool story bro. give us more of your 100% locks. What happened to that Chicago/Atlanta over just a couple days ago. Didn't you spend hours capping it, and came to the conclusion that it will "100%" go over. Saying stuff like that is why nobody listens or believes you. Talking out your ass.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: petermans23

Hollywood@Philly

Speedy, please don't be jealous.. it looks mighty bad on you bro.. message me if you got something to say.

Hollywood@Philly

My plays tonight will go 3-0! if i wasn't this talened and refined.. I WOULD NOT BE BETTING THE GAMES!

juicycilantro
    juicycilantro's Avatar Become A Pro!

Might want to reconsider consider your Lakers +3.5. Your fading IC on that one

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood@Philly View Post
    My plays tonight will go 3-0! if i wasn't this talened and refined.. I WOULD NOT BE BETTING THE GAMES!
    Maybe you shouldn't be betting. How did that 30 unit bet work out last night along with that other 20 unit bet? What about your huge 20 unit bet the other night on atl/chi over? refresh my poor memory?

Hollywood@Philly

Speedy.. take note. ALL AND I MEAN ALL AS IN EVERYONE OF MY PLAYS IS GRADED AND UPDATED EACH AND EVERY MORNING. CHECK YOU YOU LIKE. If you want to hang with the big boys.. come correct and have all your facts straight! each day I give a recap of thats nights games and units won and lost and then give my NBA record. Like I said if you want to act like you're smart ... get your story straight.. you're just making yourself look bad here.

liz115
    liz115's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Good luck on your plays

Hollywood@Philly

Juicy, no offense buddy..but i have no idea who IC is. I capped this game and I WILL WIN. Wade out.. Lebron hobbled.. looks like the total went down to 187... SMART THING I BET IT @ 189! the UNDER IS AN ABSOLUTE 100% WINNER.

Hollywood@Philly

Hi LIZ! how sweet of you to wish my luck, good luck to you as well. I'm Jake

Speedy88

Juicy, no offense buddy..but i have no idea who IC is. I capped this game and I WILL WIN. Wade out.. Lebron hobbled.. looks like the total went down to 187... SMART THING I BET IT @ 189! the UNDER IS AN ABSOLUTE 100% WINNER.
    Lol this guy still uses the words 100%

Hollywood@Philly

Speedy, here is the deal.. are you bored, lonely, wanting my attention?? I'm here for you ok, but if you want to talk like men and about the games.. let me know. I use that word simply because I AM RIGHT.. lisen i have a great idea.. lets make a bet between us, ok put your mouth where your brain is.. let me know if you are up to the challenge

NoHero
    NoHero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

All this hate is childish.

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

celticsboy
    celticsboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1621

lets get it

Bbobbi
    Bbobbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

BoL tonight

Speedy88

Speedy, here is the deal.. are you bored, lonely, wanting my attention?? I'm here for you ok, but if you want to talk like men and about the games.. let me know. I use that word simply because I AM RIGHT.. lisen i have a great idea.. lets make a bet between us, ok put your mouth where your brain is.. let me know if you are up to the challenge
    Bet on what? I'm not making any bets with you. I'm not the one telling people that I'm betting 3k a game and that it will 100% hit. If all your play are going to 100% hit, why don't you parlay them together and put all your money on them since they are going to 100% hit. Just trying to help you win more money. I'm done with you, have fun with your fake units and your fake bets. Peace

juicycilantro
    juicycilantro's Avatar Become A Pro!

IC is Indian Cowboy. You can find his thread in the service plays forum. He is considered to be one of the best cappers out there. He only does 1 NBA play a night. I think he is 7-4 for the season. So he is not a lock (as nothing can ever be) by any means, but if you consistently follow him you will profit over the course of the entire season.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I'm done with you
    awesome! didn't understand why you were posting in this thread to begin with. people can read these threads and make up their mind. anyone blindly following for anything more than entertainment value has their own problems anyways.

YOUSENKO
    YOUSENKO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

I think miami cover easily. W/o lebron and wade they'll trash atl. It always come out such results. ATL way overrated after covering for few matches.

Hollywood@Philly

Heat-hawks under 189 for 10 units... Freaking winner baby! 1-0 on the night.. 2 more to go

mjbroncos
    mjbroncos's Avatar Become A Pro!

overtime sucks going over now

Qwista
    Balling is a habit
    Qwista's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heat-hawks under 189 for 10 units... Freaking winner baby! 1-0 on the night.. 2 more to go

Careful celebrating bets before they actually cash. Looks like you're going -1000$ on this one. Good luck with your lakers plays.

Speedy88

this guy is celebrating before the game is over. And guess what......

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

I don't know who to be more upset at Hawks for not hitting one more free throw or Bosh hitting that Bs 3 I'm so ******* pissed cost me money and it was the last thing I needed for almost ten thousand betpoints in a parlay

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Your unwarranted and undeserved bravado makes you come off as very unlikeable, while your ridiculous unit stakes destroy your credibility. You have not proven yourself and as they say, "karma is a bitch."

Hopefully, you learned your lesson and will adjust your behavior accordingly. I hope you will now tone it down a bit and prove yourself. I always root for the players over the books, so good luck on your future endeavors.

12 Last