Hollywood@Philly
    Hollywood@Philly's Avatar Become A Pro!

OCK.. I was yelling soo loud when that last second basket went in...

Hollywood@Philly

Hornets +5.5 for 30 units.. LOSER! 2-1 - 8 units.. GUESS MY 20 UNIT GEM ON THE ROCKETS BETTER WIN OR ELSE I LOSE DOUGH FOR THE 3RD STRAIGHT NIGHT....

Hollywood@Philly

HERE IS A LITTLE gift for all of you.. 1st quarter play.. over 52 points in ROCKETS-CLIPPERS FOR 15 UNITS.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Is this guy for real with these wager amounts?

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

Maybe a unit is 20 bucks. So yea, why not??

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by Kadinni View Post
    Maybe a unit is 20 bucks. So yea, why not??
    Because it's ridiculous. If his average wager is 20x, then just make that 20x = 1x.

Betting these ridiculous unit amounts is just a classic wannabe tout trick to make themselves seem like a big earner.

If you bet $1000 every play, are you going to say you bet 10x every play or just make that $1000 equal to 1x? Personally, I do the latter because the former is silly.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post

Because it's ridiculous. If his average wager is 20x, then just make that 20x = 1x.

Betting these ridiculous unit amounts is just a classic wannabe tout trick to make themselves seem like a big earner.

If you bet $1000 every play, are you going to say you bet 10x every play or just make that $1000 equal to 1x? Personally, I do the latter because the former is silly.
    I agree, I've been keeping my eye on this guys picks the past few days, and his units make no sense to me. My guess is he doesn't actually bet all that much on these games. A unit may be like 10-20 bucks each. And he is full of crap. You know you are full of crap when you write that you are "100% sure this pick will hit," and then 2 hours later it loses. Yesterday he said the over in the ATL/CHI game was "100% going over." And of course neither the Bulls or Hawks even scored 80 points in that game. Anyone who uses words "100%" and "lock" I just ignore.

petermans23
    the whale picks
    petermans23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4703

Hollywood@Phillys wager is $1000 per unit.

He wants to help us make money and become rich.

New Orleans +5.5 and Houston +7 were locks last night before the games started.

Is Hollywood@Philly a great capper or has he just been extremely unlucky with his latest picks?

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood@Philly View Post
    Celtics, good luck my friend. Just got home from work after making and baking all my good home grown fantastic pasteries. I am adding to my monster play. Already have the OVER 181.5 in the Bulls-Pistons for 15 big units. I am so CONFIDENT about this play I'm adding to it.. the line went down to 180.5. Bulls-Pistons OVER 180.5 for 10 units. 25 units on the over! it will hit and I will both wagers. Trust me on this. I KNOW FOR CERTAIN THIS WILL WIN. I have been capping this huge game all damn day and it was just locked in.. The New Orleans Hornets +5.5 for 30 units. My biggest wager of the year. Here is the deal..as you all know, I'm from Philly, and I know this 76ers team inside and out, I gave you the 76ers @ the Suns and won! and then I gave you the Jazz at home versus the 76ers. Tonight by nights end .. You will all see the greatness and gratitude I posess and control. I make the cakes with my bare hands and serve all of you! p.s. In life sometimes you gotto make a brake for it... and then take a run at it, and then go for it! Poppa don't preach! Jake
    pasteries

First 12