Well done on the Hawks, Broseph!

Bic
    Bic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

What you reckon about this over? Looking a little on the tight side

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

his tip forgot to tell him that okc wouldnt be able to hit a shot tonight...

home they come around tho, on the over and okc

Hollywood@Philly
    Hollywood@Philly's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bic, this over play in Dallas is a TIP.. not a play i capped.. however I bet it and stand by it and trust my source.. win or lose it counts, that's gambling.. I will take great solace and pride that my play with the ATLANTA HAWKS was simply.. SPECTACULAR. and yes, OKC like the HEAT will not be un-beaten after tonight.

Bic
    Bic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Hope it comes through! Good luck, not that you need luck with your high amount of skill.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

why did you bet double on your tip then you did on your "spectacular" play?

YOUSENKO
    YOUSENKO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

dallas over 196.5 is officially dead unless a miracle happens like unlimited fts and threes.

celticsboy
    celticsboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1621

atl was a nice play today hollywood, det was a better play than the okc over, det made me some money 2 str games

Hollywood@Philly
    Hollywood@Philly's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lunc, I did that because the last time this source gave me info.. it was a big time game and I went big and won.. Now looking back, I should have not bet twice the amount of MY play.. oh well this will be the 1st losing night for me in the NBA in a while. At least my play won and to me that means a whole hell of a lot. Jake Recap.. 1-1 on the night and - 12 units. NBA Record 14-8 + 64.8 units. I still am up big for this early in the NBA season.

YOUSENKO
    YOUSENKO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood@Philly View Post
    Lunc, I did that because the last time this source gave me info.. it was a big time game and I went big and won.. Now looking back, I should have not bet twice the amount of MY play.. oh well this will be the 1st losing night for me in the NBA in a while. At least my play won and to me that means a whole hell of a lot. Jake Recap.. 1-1 on the night and - 12 units. NBA Record 14-8 + 64.8 units. I still am up big for this early in the NBA season.
    Total spreads are as random as it gets because there are more factors affecting. I liked your style on team capping though, it is beautiful.

First 12