jtsneaks
    jtsneaks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Saturday Night's alright for winnning

Okay hit my high unit plays last night but need to do better overall, but I will take the money!!

LOVE the card tonight and it showed up as another FOUR UNIT!! Back to back nights is rare but I am all about it!

Let's get started

New Orleans +7.5 One Unit
    The Jazz are off a huge win and will be in a somber mood after the passing of Larry Miller. This guy was huge in that community and everyone will not feel like playing tonight in this game.

Wizards +7.5 FOUR UNITS
    This is the end of the road trip for the Spurs and they are looking at going home. The Wiz off a confident win and they have a shot at winning this one on the floor! (1/2 unit moneyline) Short handed and tired the SPurs sleep walk through his one. The Spurs are 1-5 ATS vs. Southeast Division. The home team has seized the day at a 10-4-2 ATS clip of late and they do it agian tonight.

Had leans to the under in Dallas an in Golden St but will just stick with these.

JT Sneaks

Piz
    Piz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alright JT , GL tonight.

BUt taking Jackass -7.5 BIG, but 2k on the Wizass Hope I hit both!! Otherwise, & see you in Sept (NFL)

jtsneaks
    jtsneaks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I checked out your SBR link didn't know if you updated it, good luck tonight!

JT Sneaks

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

too bad. make your best pick tom. il check your thread early