monologue
    monologue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

nyk-4.5@sac, would you bet on sac?

hi guys, i just wanna hear from you if you will be interested to bet on sac if the line was nyk-4.5.
    I have this advance line in my domestic country and just wondering if it would be ok. I personally expect the line to be somewhere at nyk-3.5 or nyk-3. Extra 1~1.5 is big advantage you know... and home underdogs at +1~4.5 is always attractive for me.. thanks and please share your ideas

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

didn't know lines were out. I thought the books are waiting to here what Amare's status is. Last I heard he is questionable and headed towards a game time decision with an ankle injury. Regardless of the Knicks w/ or w/o Amare, I like Sacramento.

When will people understand that NYK is just not that good of a team. And no, Bibby isn't coming back into Sacramento and scoring 30 points (and Tmac aint' doing the same thing in Houston tomorrow either). Sac has been enjoying their past few days at home, while the Knicks have been on the road for the last week. Knicks are tired and are thinking about that plane ride home to NY. Sac + the points.

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sac or nothing the knicks have taken my $ all year.

monologue
    monologue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    didn't know lines were out. I thought the books are waiting to here what Amare's status is. Last I heard he is questionable and headed towards a game time decision with an ankle injury. Regardless of the Knicks w/ or w/o Amare, I like Sacramento.

When will people understand that NYK is just not that good of a team. And no, Bibby isn't coming back into Sacramento and scoring 30 points (and Tmac aint' doing the same thing in Houston tomorrow either). Sac has been enjoying their past few days at home, while the Knicks have been on the road for the last week. Knicks are tired and are thinking about that plane ride home to NY. Sac + the points.
    yeah... i thought the same. but i wasnt able to make a bet and now the line is closed.. im so dumb lol anyway thanks a lot i appreciate it!