LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Guys, the Clippers still suck. Don't let the media hype make you think they will be a winning team this year.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seriously though guys, you should have taken the 2nd half over. When I saw that line I jizzed my pants.

sourdia
    sourdia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3046

Very slim rotation for Clippers and Billups,Paul and Butler are injury prone,they don't go anywhere in the playoffs with this roster,they need at least 2 signings.

takeunder
    takeunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4247

Most teams start shooting 3's when they are up by 8 or more...to put the game away...if they miss and the other team gets a basket then they go back to normal ball until they are up by 8 again..... then they start shooting the 3's again....just sucks for me they are making all of them today....

warriorfan707

Warriors are better than the Clippers.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

The Clippers suck.

takeunder

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    Seriously though guys, you should have taken the 2nd half over. When I saw that line I jizzed my pants.
    Sounds like me yesterday with the Lakers 2h over...and I got destroyed...i think there was only like 60 points total in the 2h....

warriorfan707

The Los Angeles Clippers

warriorfan707

Clippers hammered Oakland in the bayarea
    Warriors hammered Bulls in the bayarea
    Bulls hammer the haircutters in LA

sourdia

Quote Originally Posted by sourdia View Post
    Very slim rotation for Clippers and Billups,Paul and Butler are injury prone,they don't go anywhere in the playoffs with this roster,they need at least 2 signings.
    Plus you have bigs with no shooting abilities even from the FT line,defence adjusts or fouls and they are done..

warriorfan707

The National Basketball Association

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

This team is weak.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    This team is weak.
    You said the same thing about the Heat last year.

Clippers are gonna go through their downs this year against the elite teams just like mia did in the regular season

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Derrick Rose 29/16/8 on only 14 FGA's.

wow.

takeunder

Clippers let me down big time, i thought they would actually try to win this game rather than just playing around...hopefully the Sooners will put another TD up for me....

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Chicago is a much better team right now. Clippers have no half-court offense and don't play good enough team defense.

sourdia

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    This team is weak.
    This means the lakeshow hype is back after only 2-3 games in the season?
    like to see Stern's face when the Clippers don't even make it to the playoffs....

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    Derrick Rose 29/16/8 on only 14 FGA's.

wow.
    Ofc, if you come near the guy he gets a call.

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Chicago is a much better team right now. Clippers have no half-court offense and don't play good enough team defense.
    They looked GASSED at the end of the 3rd quarter.

chantrain

the only player on the clips who attacks the paint is blake griffin, what do you expect.

Pauulzcappin

Clippers will probably make the playoffs. Paul took New Orleans with a worse team... too bad for the Clipps that Del Negro is the coach.

takeunder

I dont care what anyone says....Loul Deng is garbage!

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Clippers are the real deal. They need time to gel. They will cash the second half of the season.

chantrain

Quote Originally Posted by takeunder View Post

lol...

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Clips will win. Trust me. Paul is not gonna let them lose this game. Bulls will fade late.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Ur right coin. Its rigged. Books knew that and moved the line to chi being fave.
    Just got home from dinner pretty drunk. Decided to log in and ended up reading this bullshit. Are you fuking kidding me LB...rigged? I hope you were fuking around, because that is some lame ass bullshit. You should just give credit where it's due and admit you made a bad call. But nah, instead you blame it on the refs. Unreal. Come on dude. That is weak.

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post

Just got home from dinner pretty drunk. Decided to log in and ended up reading this bullshit. Are you fuking kidding me LB...rigged? I hope you were fuking around, because that is some lame ass bullshit. You should just give credit where it's due and admit you made a bad call. But nah, instead you blame it on the refs. Unreal. Come on dude. That is weak.
    Watch the last quarter if you got the league pass.

takeunder

I thought the Clippers had Chauncey....i want a damn refund! he would have matched those 3 pointers..haha!

sourdia

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Clippers will probably make the playoffs. Paul took New Orleans with a worse team... too bad for the Clipps that Del Negro is the coach.
    They'll fight for the 8th spot with NewOrl,GoldenSt and Houston I think...Clippers can't win a series in the playoffs with this roster against anyone(Dallas,Lakeshow,Okl,Portl,Memphis ,Spurs or Denver).

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Ofc, if you come near the guy he gets a call.
    The game was actually still in the balance in the 4th quarter then the refs started calling fouls to get Rose to the line every trip. It's pretty pathetic how late some of the whistles are. Rose goes up for a shot, untouched, he misses, the Clippers grab the rebound and then you hear a whistle. It's so obvious the refs were just waiting to see if it went in.

The Clippers probably wouldn't have covered anyway but the league is pretty ridiculous. Officiating can so easily decide the outcome. I mean, what was a 4 point game quickly turned to 10 after the Bulls were getting calls and the Clippers weren't. The announcers were even showing replays and acting shocked.

Then when the Bulls are up 15, the refs start giving the Clippers calls to make it look more even. Make no mistake though, had the game gotten tight again, the Bulls would have gotten every call.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Clippers are the real deal. They need time to gel. They will cash the second half of the season.
    Lots of time Goat. They all dribble way too much.

K2daL
    K2daL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by takeunder View Post
    Dude, are you serious? Loul Deng can block shot, can score offensively especially the trey balls.

takeunder

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    The game was actually still in the balance in the 4th quarter then the refs started calling fouls to get Rose to the line every trip. It's pretty pathetic how late some of the whistles are. Rose goes up for a shot, untouched, he misses, the Clippers grab the rebound and then you hear a whistle. It's so obvious the refs were just waiting to see if it went in.

The Clippers probably wouldn't have covered anyway but the league is pretty ridiculous. Officiating can so easily decide the outcome. I mean, what was a 4 point game quickly turned to 10 after the Bulls were getting calls and the Clippers weren't. The announcers were even showing replays and acting shocked.

Then when the Bulls are up 15, the refs start giving the Clippers calls to make it look more even. Make no mistake though, had the game gotten tight again, the Bulls would have gotten every call.
    I agree with you 1000% but I have grown used to it over the past 10 years....

chantrain

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

oh stop it, I'm sick of people making excuses every time a Chicago team wins. It's always "they were lucky", "it was the refs", blah blah blah...

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

if you watch the last quarter. all you will see is rose take over and the rest of the bulls drain threes.

takeunder

Quote Originally Posted by K2daL View Post
    Dude, are you serious? Loul Deng can block shot, can score offensively especially the trey balls.

Yeah I am serious...I dont trust that dude any further than I can throw him

First 123 Last