illAdelph
    illAdelph's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Philly-Utah

Cannot see how the 76ers dont cover here. Trying to figure out this spread...

Any input?

KnowingNothing
    KnowingNothing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Been 32 years since Jazz have lost 3 in a row to open the season. Jefferson plays well at home and against Philly. Not sure if this match is a good one to bet on.

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

philly has the depth, they had Portland a run for their money at the rose garden; good coaching, healthy, solid rotation, excellent on road
    the jazz was rape by LA & then by Denvers on the road, will they regroup ? yes, at home
    but still it wont good enough, will be a close game,
    Sixers by 5

good luck

eMzg
    eMzg's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Jazz have a lot of young talent on their roster and after shaking off the first couple of season openers they will be playing better. Plus like KnowingNothing said Jazz havn't lost 3 straight to start a season in over 30 years.

I would stay away from betting the spread here because I honestly could see this going either way with the 76ers in 5th in points per game (against two defenses that are currently top 10 in ppga) With that being said the Jazz's defense has given up over 105+ ppg. I see no reason why you wouldn't pick up the O 191 bet for the 76ers Jazz game. Should be a relatively high scoring game.

I would say this game will end at 107-101 in favor of the 76ers.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by eMzg View Post
    The Jazz have a lot of young talent on their roster and after shaking off the first couple of season openers they will be playing better. Plus like KnowingNothing said Jazz havn't lost 3 straight to start a season in over 30 years.

I would stay away from betting the spread here because I honestly could see this going either way with the 76ers in 5th in points per game (against two defenses that are currently top 10 in ppga) With that being said the Jazz's defense has given up over 105+ ppg. I see no reason why you wouldn't pick up the O 191 bet for the 76ers Jazz game. Should be a relatively high scoring game.

I would say this game will end at 107-101 in favor of the 76ers.
    This could be a trap game. Philly is the obvious pick at -3. Philly is a really solid team and the Jazz are not, but this is the home opener for the Jazz, and my guess is they will have a lot more energy tomorrow night playing in front of their home crowd. I still don't see how Philly drops the ball on this one. There are a lot of games tomorrow, I'm most likely going to stay away from this or put a small amount on Phili -3.

illAdelph
    illAdelph's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I think philly is the obviouspick at -6.5 and a trap line would be closer to that number . Although the stats mentioned and current circumstance do hold value, I feel Vegas has adjusted accordingly. This game may be closer then anticipated tonight, but the stronger team will get the w and cover. Should be a good one.

Bol on all todays picks