rezkoness69
    rezkoness69's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spurs (pick'em)

I love the Spurs tonight going into Detroit and beating the Pistons. Detroit is clearly struggling and is not the same team we are used to seeing. The Spurs have been struggling of late also, but are clearly the better team here. Also, I believe since the 2002-'03 season, the Spurs have won 75% of their post-all star break games. Considering you wouldn't say Detroit is in the top 25 percentile of NBA teams, the numbers here say the Spurs are the pick. I never make bets based on pure numbers though. When I look at the match-up, I don't think Detroit can stop the penetration of Tony Parker, even if Rasheed is able to control Duncan in the post. Also, AI won't be able to have one of his best games with Parker, Mason, and mostly Bowen blanketing him all night. I love the Spurs here, what do you all think?

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Even at Spurs -5, I'd gladly take them. So Spurs PK looks more like a gift than a bet.

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

i bought +3 on top of PK on spurs so tonight's going to be guaranteed payday...hopefully!

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

One worry though is Ginobili's likely unavailability.
    Last edited by Wilforth; 02-19-09 at 11:55 AM.

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

true

Jofish83
    Jofish83's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think detroits losing streak ends here. im going with detroit tonight.

redbull
    redbull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 343

they lose with mil , injured team.
    sas is more better than mil.
    sas -1 is good option
    i am in

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like Detroit here but such a tuff game

csimmalavong
    csimmalavong's Avatar Become A Pro!

spurs show up in big primetime nationwide games...not sure about this new detroit team

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Spurs +1 ... I'll take that every time I can

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Are you guys serious, the last time these two teams played Detroit destroyed them by like 13 points and that was with Ginobli. Detroit are at home, the Spurs have been on the road, and they don't have Ginobili. Sheed has been thinking about this game all week. He wants revenge on all the times the Spurs have beat them in the Finals. Expect Detroit to blow out the Spurs again. For Boston and Utah it could go either way. Either the Big 3 will have a bad game in their debut back after the break or they will when by at least 4-5 points. If the big 3 doesn't show up obviously expect a blowout game. Utah can be dangerous at home they won 5 straight at home 1 win INCLUDING THE LAKERS. But tonight you all should go with Detroit and Boston for the Money Line. Boston aren't the champs for nothing. And Kirenkelo is out and boozer for Utah. Leaving the paint more open for KG, Perkins,Baby, and Powe. Last year Boston beat Utah by like 8 in Utah and that was with boozer and kirenkelo so expect boston and detroit to win. I recommend only doing the money line the point spread is too hard to determine. Also someone said detroit is struggling how about the Spurs lost to the KNICKS. l0l