djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

Wizards +9 @ Atlanta

Hawks on the 2nd half of a back to back set. Atlanta thinks everything is hunky dory after blowing out the hapless Nets.

Wizards are going to take this game to the wire. Hawks rarely covered big spreads of 8 or greater last year and this game will be no different.

This looks like the best play for Wednesdays card. Probably going to make this a 3 unit play.

Rustyglobes
    Rustyglobes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Atlanta blew the nets out early and because of that were able to rest all their starters (who averaged a little over 20 minutes). The back too back won't be a factor here.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyglobes View Post
    Atlanta blew the nets out early and because of that were able to rest all their starters (who averaged a little over 20 minutes). The back too back won't be a factor here.
    can we stop with this b2b crap. its getting old. people on here make it sound like if the heat are on the back end of a b2b they'd lose to the bobcats who have been on 2 days rest.

Rustyglobes
    Rustyglobes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    can we stop with this b2b crap. its getting old. people on here make it sound like if the heat are on the back end of a b2b they'd lose to the bobcats who have been on 2 days rest.
    thats exactly my point, b2b is a NON FACTOR in this situation

djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

When I mention B2B I just don't mean playing two games in two nights. Playing in back to back games factors in the emotion of coming off a big win/loss, jet lag (crossing time zones), arriving in another town in the middle of the night while the other team is safe asleep and the obvious lack of time for a game plan.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

What's up DJ?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

I'm going to fade the C's today. They lost all of their B2B road games SU & ATS lat year. Ride the streak.

Badboyz8
    Badboyz8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

take the Hawks and give the points tonight, good luck

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?
    mikea33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

im all over atlanta. washington is hopeless on the road. atlanta home opener gonna whoop this team up and down the court. they always start the season out well

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    I'm going to fade the C's today. They lost all of their B2B road games SU & ATS lat year. Ride the streak.
    Too early to take the b2b into consideration. veteran team needs a win against a hapless hornets team

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

The fact that Atlanta is at -9 is a very good indication of what we might expect from this game. Sure Nets are shit but Atlanta is one of the better teams in the conference. They were able to blow out the Nets pretty bad - and I see a similiar situation with Wizards. Probably not as big of a blowout - but I do expect the Hawks at home to come ready to play and beat the Wizards by double digits.

MrShrink
    MrShrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by djpremier36 View Post
    When I mention B2B I just don't mean playing two games in two nights. Playing in back to back games factors in the emotion of coming off a big win/loss, jet lag (crossing time zones), arriving in another town in the middle of the night while the other team is safe asleep and the obvious lack of time for a game plan.
    This is the NBA, bro. You gotta be joking.

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

Atlanta is $$ at home, wizards have always been a pretty bad road team. They pretty much have the same main core that ran the team last year. And we know about their struggles.

Gndias
    Gndias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2596

atl baby

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

people continually forget to factor in airplane food when traveling, this takes it's toll. some airlines only throw a bag of nuts at you. it is ridiculous.

MrShrink

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    people continually forget to factor in airplane food when traveling, this takes it's toll. some airlines only throw a bag of nuts at you. it is ridiculous.
    I REALLY hope this is a joke. If it isn't, you are completely out of your mind.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Quote Originally Posted by MrShrink View Post
    I REALLY hope this is a joke. If it isn't, you are completely out of your mind.
    i am out of my mind, but i was joking obviously. anyone talking about traveling or resting or back to back in the first 3 games (or less) of the nba season when these clowns have been off for a year is an idiot. those are the people really out of their mind.

MrShrink

i am out of my mind, but i was joking obviously. anyone talking about traveling or resting or back to back in the first 3 games (or less) of the nba season when these clowns have been off for a year is an idiot. those are the people really out of their mind.
    Ok, good. Because it definitely made me laugh!! Seemed to be an obvious joke, but with this place....

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?

thank god. i thought were serius lmao

sideline36
    Update your status
    sideline36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wiz straight up homie!

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hawks ML is a good one to throw into a parlay.

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?

Quote Originally Posted by sideline36 View Post
    Wiz straight up homie!

if they win ill give u all my betpoints. in return you must give me yours if they lose

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post

And the Celtics continue to suck on B2B roadies...

Ride the streak.