Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Celtics vs Heat Discussion

Tired of only seeing people's season long threads. Time to get some real discussion in this forum.

So far most books don't have a line up for this game. My guess is the Heat will be favored by about 7 or 8 assuming Pierce doesn't play.

I like Miami as long as long as the line isn't more than 8. Heat won by 9 or more in each of the playoff games last year in Miami, and that was with Pierce.

I think we'll find out that if you bet on the Heat, you may be a rich man at the end of the year. They are going to be determined to prove to everyone that they are the best team in the NBA. Just pound them for the season and early playoff rounds, then fade them in the finals
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

MARVEL
    MARVEL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 935

Its looking like its -4.5. I sure once other books put line up it will be more than that. Paul Pierce's status and the decision on KG was keeping the books from putting the line up. KG appears to not be facing a suspension now according to ESPN. I agree, the HEAT are the team this year. Haters will lose money betting against these guys.

horseface2721
    horseface2721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1042

heat at -4.5 would be a gimme.

Dkid
    Play to win.
    Dkid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

anything under 8pts would be a gimme.

does anyone where to get good player props?

Speedy88

Wow Heat -4.5 is a gift. If you like the Heat, grab the line as early as possible because people are going to jump on it.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Haxior
    Haxior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

Not sure if Pierce will be playing, but anyway. -4.5 is good enough for me.

Speedy88

with or without piece id' take them at -4.5.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

under will be a good play as well,
    Bron still have a revenge factor against boston & vice versa; they love to spoil the hype, just as they did to the Knicks last year or even tried harder this year.

grizzy
    grizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where are you guys seeing -4.5? I would jump on that but pinny still doesn't have a line up.

MARVEL
    MARVEL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 935

Quote Originally Posted by grizzy View Post
    Where are you guys seeing -4.5? I would jump on that but pinny still doesn't have a line up.
    vegasinsider

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Books waiting to put this line up, will be no better than 5 or 5.5 once its up, hate that.

todd24kb
    todd24kb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

man, i can see the heat killing celtics tomorrow!!!!!!!