dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Cleveland vs Toronto [Money Line]

Kyrie Irving should do the job for the Cavs, so I'd say MONEY LINE on the cavs sounds like a good one for tonight, what do you think?

FinChris
    FinChris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

I'm thinking over... 196.5 line now @Centrebet

dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by FinChris View Post
    I'm thinking over... 196.5 line now @Centrebet
    That's a hard one ... they don't have many players who score well, so I expect they miss many shots and then defensive rebounds and then another miss ... could be a scenario where the line is close but not enough ... dunno about 196 pts, looks too risky to me, Cavs as an option looks safer in my opinion, though it's not a neither

DvdBonan
    DvdBonan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

I could be wrong (but this is gambling) - the under seems very likely to hit... i'm from toronto and have seen what casey has been doing and he's been preaching defense! defense! defense! toronto isnt as strong offensively and cleveland doesnt really have scoring... i like the raps on the moneyline (that might be a little biased but i do have raps coming 12th in east and cavs coming 14th) and the under as well.... thinking it might not make it over 170... raps 88 cavs 83 or something like that

DriveFor25
    DriveFor25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by DvdBonan View Post
    I could be wrong (but this is gambling) - the under seems very likely to hit... i'm from toronto and have seen what casey has been doing and he's been preaching defense! defense! defense! toronto isnt as strong offensively and cleveland doesnt really have scoring... i like the raps on the moneyline (that might be a little biased but i do have raps coming 12th in east and cavs coming 14th) and the under as well.... thinking it might not make it over 170... raps 88 cavs 83 or something like that
    This guy is bang on....All over the raptors and the under

Ktown
    Ktown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1497

Under is the right side.

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Quote Originally Posted by dontknowhowtobet View Post
    Kyrie Irving should do the job for the Cavs, so I'd say MONEY LINE on the cavs sounds like a good one for tonight, what do you think?
    It's usually hard to pick a team when they play their first regular season game. For NBA, I'd rather watch a team play for at least 4 or 5 games before making a pick. But, if you really like to pick this game, don't put too much money in.