reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

why are the books taking forever to post odds for Chi Bulls @ GS Warriors tomorrow?

Seriously, what's there to analyze? The Warriors overall suck (other than offensive spurts here & there), the Bulls defense is suffocating, and as long as the Bulls can shoot a bit less atrociously than earlier tonight in their nervewracking 1 pt win vs. the Lakers, they should handily rack up another win. Both teams are back to back, but the Bulls took a very quick (probably 1 hour or less flight) from LA to Oakland whereas the GS Warriors remain at home. Thoughts fellas?

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Curry injury I believe

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by reppin_the_847 View Post
    Seriously, what's there to analyze? The Warriors overall suck (other than offensive spurts here & there), the Bulls defense is suffocating, and as long as the Bulls can shoot a bit less atrociously than earlier tonight in their nervewracking 1 pt win vs. the Lakers, they should handily rack up another win. Both teams are back to back, but the Bulls took a very quick (probably 1 hour or less flight) from LA to Oakland whereas the GS Warriors remain at home. Thoughts fellas?
    They're probably hard at work trying to find the line all of you suckers will pounce on... Just because it's the Bulls vs. Warriors, right?

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

My local has Bulls -6 with no total. This particular local book generally follows Pinny/5D lines, so I would expect the opener to be pretty close to that number.