ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

Need 6 for sbr fantasy nba league today 6 45 est

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/123919

Go to yahoo.com, then to fantasy sports, then fantasy nba
    Id is 123919 pw is sbr

Must show your email and sign up with your sbr forum name as your team name. you can change that at a later date.
    I have it setup as an offline draft but will be looking for draft times and to draft tommorrow

Post if you want in and what time you can play. If alot of interest we can have 2 leagues so people can draft when they want.

I will be adding 20 bucks to the winner via paypal and 50 betpoints. I should have pts by then

Right now you can enter for free but will cost 50 total pts and need to be paid by Feb 1st which is reasonable and non sbr pros can still play .

League is head to head , 12 teams

starting lineup is pg, sg, f, sf, pf, f, c c, u , u , 5 bench
    1 day waiver claims, playoffs are Week 21, 22 and 23 (6 teams) Note: Week 23 runs 7 days from Apr 9 to Apr 15

categories are Players Stat Categories: Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)

Only question i have is would you rather have ft percentage or ft made. Most head to head is ft made. A player like dwight howard isn't even worth a 2nd round pick in a ft percentage because you would end up last. Or we could have both categories.

draft is at 6 45 est,

please do a mock or 2 before entering. If you don't know how to play. i don't recommend getting in.

rapidfire5
    Update Status
    rapidfire5's Avatar Become A Pro!

im down

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

I want in.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

cool i see your in, no idea who any of the managers are though