The Hook
    The Hook's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Hooks Retirement Fund

Hey everybody! Been surfing this site for awhile now find that there is a lot of good stuff here. Now I hope to start contributing to this forum regularly and help everyone out. I am starting with a small bankroll of 50 bucks so retirement is obviously a ways away but lets get em.

Went 2-1 yesterday winning the sixers and bobcats while losing mizzou so were plus big $8.26

Today Cavs -6 (bought THE HOOK) 18.26 to win 15.22. Also might play the bulls but that will be a game time decision.

Good luck to all and it feels good to finally post.

Just added bulls - 2.5 at home and honoring the great johnny red kerr. Emotional day with tributes from jordan and pippin
    Last edited by The Hook; 02-10-09 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Added a play

csimmalavong
    csimmalavong's Avatar Become A Pro!

not sure about this, indy plays well as a home dog.

might be a teaser middle game however

The Hook
    The Hook's Avatar Become A Pro!

Indy is without both dunlevy and foster so i think that more than makes up for the pavolvic loss

holdplz
    holdplz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Good luck.

I wouldn't be so quick to bring the hammer down on Cleveland to avenge that big home loss, however... I feel Indiana are a slightly underrated team in general, and just need to find a winning formula for their talent. If the Cavs were playing just about any other sub-.500 team coming off that loss, I'd be all over them... but the Pacers' ability to put points on the board can't be denied, and I have trouble seeing Cleveland running away with it and coasting to a big victory. Definitely one of the more intriguing matchups today, but one I'd keep my money away from.