awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sam Is in Charge?????

Maybe so... Gotta give this guy props on the Charlotte call tonite.... I came over to his thread and saw that everyone was against him and on the Clippers, so I dropped my Charlotte bet..... Now 1 bet is 1 bet, but he called it and called it out loud.... So I have to give Sam some props tonite.....I lost a good 300 bucks for backing out of this pick....GJ SAM

awhitejackson

Well I just read the other thread and see why some may be turned off by this kid...Maybe a little cocky...But you know, at one time we were all Young, Dumb and full of.....FUN???? Anyhow I stick by my congrats...

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

thanks man, hey you know I do have fun. I LOVE HAVING FUN AND IF PEOPLE DON'T LIKE IT, THEY DON'T LIKE IT. I may be cocky, but it is what it is. I told you to go huge and I did so myself.

Thanks again dude

dustyvaultz
    dustyvaultz's Avatar Become A Pro!

i will follow him no matter how redikuloid his pick may seen and as soon as he screwsup LENCHMOB

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

i was on charlotte as well, do i get any credit? i did only go 1-2 in NBA tonight, but i went 8-1 in college

awhitejackson

Quote Originally Posted by spongerat View Post
    i was on charlotte as well, do i get any credit? i did only go 1-2 in NBA tonight, but i went 8-1 in college
    Spongerat we will always Love you......C'mon....C'mon.....