tblueeyes's Avatar Become A Pro!

tblueyes PLAYS 2/9/09

76ers -3 win
    Bobcats-1 win
    Bucks+6 win
    Hornets +2 loss
    clips/cats under 196.5 win

GL 2 all!!
    Last edited by tblueeyes; 02-09-09 at 09:38 PM.

NickBaragona
    NickBaragona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I'm really starting to consider that Clips/Bobcats Under bet...

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont play nba totals much, but yeah - the clips/cats final should be something like 90-80.

tblueeyes

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    i dont play nba totals much, but yeah - the clips/cats final should be something like 90-80.

I agree Dex...should be low scoring imo!

tblueeyes

Quote Originally Posted by NickBaragona View Post
    I'm really starting to consider that Clips/Bobcats Under bet...

get on the money train!! whoo

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you on crack or meth? Neither team plays defense, Clippers just came off back to back 120 point games.

curious

Quote Originally Posted by tblueeyes View Post
    76ers -3
    Bobcats-1
    Bucks+6
    Hornets +2
    clips/cats under 196.5

GL 2 all!!
    Pulling on superman's cape AGAIN.

I'm on Clippers, Memphis, Houston

I am with you on Philly, on the money line.

tblueeyes

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    Are you on crack or meth? Neither team plays defense, Clippers just came off back to back 120 point games.
    No Curious, I am high on LIFE baby!!! whoo hoo

My point exactly...they just came off 2 120 pt game...wont happen 2night!!

tblueeyes

Pulling on superman's cape AGAIN.

I'm on Clippers, Memphis, Houston

I am with you on Philly, on the money line.

I love tugging on Supermans cape!! lol...u really on the opposite of that many games as me??

Oh well...may the best "GIRL" win!! jk
    Last edited by tblueeyes; 02-09-09 at 06:29 PM.

curious

I love tugging on Supermans cape!! lol...u really on the opposite of that me games as me??

Oh well...may the best "GIRL" win!! jk
    Yep, see my NBA forum thread for today.

I tell you what the loser has to post a nudie picture as their avatar. Deal?

tblueeyes

Yep, see my NBA forum thread for today.

I tell you what the loser has to post a nudie picture as their avatar. Deal?

deal!!...i could pull one out from one of my modeling portfolios....but i will wait...you on the other hand may want to go ahead and upload a pic!!!

peetlui
    peetlui's Avatar Become A Pro!

deal!!...i could pull one out from one of my modeling portfolios....but i will wait...you on the other hand may want to go ahead and upload a pic!!!
    Definitely intriguging. For once I hope you lose Tblue.

curious

I have one from when I had a screen test for the Sopranos as a hit man. I didn't get the part because they said I am too scary looking.

curious

You did NUDE modeling?

HUBBA HUBBA HUBBA

tblueeyes

Quote Originally Posted by peetlui View Post
    Definitely intriguging. For once I hope you lose Tblue.

oh cmon now...we gotta c what Curious is working with!! jk

tblueeyes

You did NUDE modeling?

HUBBA HUBBA HUBBA
    I did a lil, and I was a sushi model once.... that was quite an experience...a good one though...and it paid well!!

curious

I did a lil, and I was a sushi model once.... that was quite an experience...a good one though...and it paid well!!
    Were people using you as a plate for the sushi? That would be fun.

peetlui
    peetlui's Avatar Become A Pro!

oh cmon now...we gotta c what Curious is working with!! jk

If it looks anything like his avatar I think I'll pass(or pass out). That's another reason why I gotta root for him.

tblueeyes

Were people using you as a plate for the sushi? That would be fun.

yea i lied in the middle of the table with only leaves covering my....well ya know...and they picked sushi off me with chop sticks...it was really neat!!

tblueeyes

Quote Originally Posted by peetlui View Post
    If it looks anything like his avatar I think I'll pass(or pass out). That's another reason why I gotta root for him.

you guys make me laugh!! and we all know laughter is the best medicine!!

Dexter
    Update your status

you must be a very very sad/angry person in real life - ive seen your posts before and kinda feel bad for you.

the glass is half full man

Dexter
    Update your status

here you go novice - i dont even know why i'm showing you this, b/c you're clearly just an unhappy person who takes out his frustrations in cyberspace - and also acts completely creepy with tblueeyes (yes, its that noticeable).

both mike dunleavy and larry brown are defensive minded coaches who love to play a slow tempo game. while the clippers are giving up 101ppg, you have to take into account the fact that they have been hurt all year. now, they finally have their big man (camby) back - and that should make a huge impact on the defensive end. as for the bobcats - they are currently one of the best defensive teams in the nba, giving up 94ppg.

on the flip side, the cats (91ppg) and clippers (94ppg)are both at the bottom of the league in offensive scoring (granted the clips will improve now that healthy)

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/statis...r=true&split=0

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/statis...alse&split=999

try your act on someone else next time - you're a complete novice and i'll destroy you in any sports debate mr sad man
    Last edited by Dexter; 02-09-09 at 07:15 PM.

tblueeyes

43-46 at half.....looking nice!

tblueeyes

Dex, its cool...Curious has the right to his own opinion...and he doesnt creep me out...he has actually been one of the nicest people I have met on here...and his jokes r just that...jokes...i know he means nothing by them, as he is just trying to put a smile on my face as he knows that I have had a hard past 2 years due to some health issues, but he makes me laugh on here daily, and I look forward to coming to the forum...he likes to give me a hard time!!! I enjoy everyone here...well not everyone...but we wont mention any names...thanks and GL to u!!

Dexter
    Update your status

hope your health is better

tblueeyes

hope your health is better

aww thanks Dex thats very sweet, ive been battling cancer for a while now, i am home now recovering from surgery that I had on Thursday...thanks bunches, and keep up the good work, as I see all the good info you contribute to the forum!!

Dexter
    Update your status

aww thanks Dex thats very sweet, ive been battling cancer for a while now, i am home now recovering from surgery that I had on Thursday...thanks bunches, and keep up the good work, as I see all the good info you contribute to the forum!!
    you'll be fine - i know several people that have fought through it and are having great/happy lives

tblueeyes

you'll be fine - i know several people that have fought through it and are having great/happy lives

oh yea, they told me i had less than a 50% chance a lil over a year ago...its all about ATTITUDE!!! Not to mention I am 27 and kicking the S*** out of this!! (well sort of )

curious

here you go novice - i dont even know why i'm showing you this, b/c you're clearly just an unhappy person who takes out his frustrations in cyberspace - and also acts completely creepy with tblueeyes (yes, its that noticeable).

both mike dunleavy and larry brown are defensive minded coaches who love to play a slow tempo game. while the clippers are giving up 101ppg, you have to take into account the fact that they have been hurt all year. now, they finally have their big man (camby) back - and that should make a huge impact on the defensive end. as for the bobcats - they are currently one of the best defensive teams in the nba, giving up 94ppg.

on the flip side, the cats (91ppg) and clippers (94ppg)are both at the bottom of the league in offensive scoring (granted the clips will improve now that healthy)

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/statis...r=true&split=0

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/statis...alse&split=999

try your act on someone else next time - you're a complete novice and i'll destroy you in any sports debate mr sad man
    Hey genius, when did you become my sports betting advisory service? When I need your advice I will beat it out of you, okay?

curious

you must be a very very sad/angry person in real life - ive seen your posts before and kinda feel bad for you.

the glass is half full man
    I don't need you to feel bad for me shithead. If you don't like my posts then don't read the mother fukkers.

curious

Dex, its cool...Curious has the right to his own opinion...and he doesnt creep me out...he has actually been one of the nicest people I have met on here...and his jokes r just that...jokes...i know he means nothing by them, as he is just trying to put a smile on my face as he knows that I have had a hard past 2 years due to some health issues, but he makes me laugh on here daily, and I look forward to coming to the forum...he likes to give me a hard time!!! I enjoy everyone here...well not everyone...but we wont mention any names...thanks and GL to u!!
    I'm putting this Dexter asshole on ignore before I have to go ghost the mother ****er. God what a FUKKING ASSHOLE.

When someone can make me mad they have done something. I am usually such a calm, peace loving sort.

Dexter
    Update your status

I don't need you to feel bad for me shithead. If you don't like my posts then don't read the mother fukkers.
    you replied to my post - you're clearly incapable of having a constructive sports discussion, so no need to post my way again.

cheer up - the sun will come out tomorrow

curious

yea i lied in the middle of the table with only leaves covering my....well ya know...and they picked sushi off me with chop sticks...it was really neat!!
    I had in mind having their hands tied and not using any chop sticks. Now THAT would be a partee.

curious

you replied to my post - you're clearly incapable of having a constructive sports discussion, so no need to post my way again.

cheer up - the sun will come out tomorrow
    I'm putting yo on ignore asshole. What a "holier than thou" mother fukker. Geezus get a fukking life will you creep?

Dexter
    Update your status

I'm putting this Dexter asshole on ignore before I have to go ghost the mother ****er. God what a FUKKING ASSHOLE.

When someone can make me mad they have done something. I am usually such a calm, peace loving sort.

thanks - i would love to never have to post your way again.

you were the one who asked me if i was on crack for giving my opinion creepo.

12 Last