Just hope you have a WH account. Use it while you can.

Asseco Prokom - Union Olimpija

Olimpija is in big trouble, big financial trouble so the players are leaving.

Woodside, Markota, Varda, NBA player Danny Green ARE GONE and left the club in the past week. Jagodnik and Muric are injured and not playing, so who do we have left? PG Capin is a noob, coming after injury and in the past weekend vs a regional team (like 3 times worse than Olimpija) he lost like 3 possessions just carrying the ball halfcourt in 1 quarter!! Salin and Bertans are 21 and 20 years old and no experience playing high quality ball. Rothbart - a backup center is highly questionable, he has pain, but probably will play under injections. There is also Deon Thompson, prospective young center but he isn't interested anymore. Here's what he wrote on twitter:

"Hate that I missed the UNC vs Kentucky game. Came down to the final possession! I was too busy sitting on the bench in a 28pt lost.."

It's getting there!!

There are 19 and 18 year olds travelling with the team to Poland, that have NONE foreign experience and a huge loss is expected.

This weekend they lost to a much worse team by 28 points at home!!!

This is a gift.

Prokom -2 2nd QT
Prokom -5 1st Half and
Prokom -5 2nd Half

are huge bets for me.

Prokom -9 also very very likeable.

Prokom want to win their 1st EL game and this is a gift that comes once in 15 years and they have to use it. Team full of blacks, playing 1v1 and this will do them good vs this youngsters..

Pinny dropping fast