Heat and Clipps Under 191.5 (2 units)

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    Dallas and Orlando Over 208 (6 units)LOSS
    Miami Heat -9.5 (2 Units)WIN
    Heat and Clipps Under 191.5 (2 units)LOSS

-6 UNITS I have to give you credit. You come on every night and pick losers. But every day you come back and pick more! I see no one even responds anymore...If you were really betting you would be beyond help! Hey it costs nothing to post here, have fun!!

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    -6 UNITS I have to give you credit. You come on every night and pick losers. But every day you come back and pick more! I see no one even responds anymore...If you were really betting you would be beyond help! Hey it costs nothing to post here, have fun!!

I did bad in the NBA but I chased on the Kansas and Baylor over 2nd half to have a profit for the day. Not that much of a profit but it was pretty good

ZBOIZ

You seem to not comment on my good days. I did good yesterday in the NBA. I only lost one game. I went 3-1

ZBOIZ

I also have the Spurs pending

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    You seem to not comment on my good days. I did good yesterday in the NBA. I only lost one game. I went 3-1
    Did you really congrats! I was to busy watching superbowl, I got lucky had pitt ML (-232).... I almost took them -3 1/2 (-150), so I was that close and I mean close to losing. I took Pitt ML throughout the playoffs and they bailed me out of more than a few bad weeks. Hopefully back on nba tonight.