johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Saturday January 31, 2009. Money day!!!

So far:

Chicago +11 (-150). Buy 2 points for surety... Phoenix is simply giving too many points in this one. I don't care who Phoenix plays, they should never be given no more than 6 points as favorities. I have Phoenix winning this match heads up but I don't think it will be by more than 10 points.

Lakers -9 (-150). Buy 2 points for safety.... Have Lakers blowing the cover off of Memphis. Only thing I fear is Lakers leading big early and sit Kobe in the 4th, and having the bench players come in and blow the lead.

Phoenix ml (-500). I'm taking the other side of this bet. Phoenix wins but not big...

San Antonio Spurs ml (-270). I wanna play the Spurs on the spread but I simply can not trust them..moneyline it is..

Indiana -3.5 (-110). I like Indiana at home as they play tough at home. The Knicks could possibly win this because I like how the Knicks have been playing as of late but Indiana's shooting and home court advantage should prevail. Indiana by 5 plus point win..

Final card.....
    Last edited by johnnymapalo; 01-31-09 at 12:51 PM.

johnnymapalo

Let's go...

johnnymapalo

Damn 3-2 tonite. Never expected Phoenix to lose although I knew the point spread was waay too high for them. Indiana losing didn't really suprise me too much anyway. On to tommorwow...