johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

January 28, 2009. Johnny's Winners!!!

Yesterday, went 1-1. Didn't lose but $30 bucks. Oh well. on to today:

Oklahoma City ml (-300). I can't believe I'm actually putting my hard earned money on this team but I will keep fading Memphis to the bank. I don't trust Okla on high point spreads but I think the moneyline is golden

Toronto PK (-110). I grabbed this as soon as I saw it last night. I usually don't pick Toronto because they are too inconsistent but they have all of their pieces now and Jersey is in dissaray..The only thing that's going on for Jersey right now is Jay-Z moving the team to Brooklyn.

Miami -7 (-150). I'm kind of nervous about this pick cause I usually don't trust Miami to win games by more than 5 points. Miami should win by 10 though. I hope.

Indiana ml (-260). I think they will knock the socks off Milwakee. I would play the spread but Indiani plays absolutely no defense so I will stick with the moneyline here.

Boston ml (3000). I know this is too much so I will parlay it with Indiana moneyline. this is too much juice to play alone so I will parlay it with something else to care a few more bucks. The point spread is too big for me although I'm predicted a blowout.. I don't wanna get hit by the back door...

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow, big winner. congrats

BlazeHaze
    BlazeHaze's Avatar Become A Pro!

good job bro. i wish my book let me take boston ml lol

I.R.B
    I.R.B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boston ML? even in a parlay thats to much juice..

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

5-0. Chi Ching Ching!!! Perfect night. I know Boston -3000 was too much juice. That's why I parlayed it with Oklahoma City and Indiana. Made some good cheese today so I feel good...

infamousdx
    infamousdx's Avatar Become A Pro!

good job man... i had all of those plays in some teasers so it was a good night all around