milesxxx
    milesxxx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Louisville -6
    $2,100 to win $1,909 PUSH

Couldn't get the Texas A&M play down since game pushed unfortunately.
    Next Play just as strong as A&M:

Samford +15
    $2,100 to win $1,900

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by milesxxx View Post
    Louisville -6
    $2,100 to win $1,909 PUSH

Couldn't get the Texas A&M play down since game pushed unfortunately.
    Next Play just as strong as A&M:

Samford +15
    $2,100 to win $1,900

Wow if you are really betting this is a joke! You planned the Louisville win and next bet while being up 20... Guess it was not in the stars! Just be glad you got that last free throw for the push! Otherwise all your monopoly money would be gone. And that would mean do not pass go!

cheesehead004
    cheesehead004's Avatar Become A Pro!

For the first time in my life I am actually rooting for someone to lose their money. This is intense.

milesxxx

Im very sad I cannot record the Texas A&M game....I told all of you to play it. I told you it was as strong as it gets....I really hope you listened!

milesxxx

Samford +15
    $2,100 to win $1,900 WIN

Bankroll: $4,000
    Record: 13-12-1 (not including the top rated play on Texas A&M that I told everyone to play)

I have another top play I will post soon!

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by cheesehead004 View Post
    For the first time in my life I am actually rooting for someone to lose their money. This is intense.
    You know what it is, it is just the total disrespect for money management. He wins this crap game by once again betting it all. This seems more like the Miles Locke Chase System.

You lose, you just double the bet until you get wiped out or you win to stay alive and watch next probably another at least 50% bankroll bet after winning his 100% bankroll bet.

I think what you are feeling is the same thing most here are! This has been a reckless roller coaster. But he is still riding so lets see if he can turn it around.

milesxxx

I think its absolutely amazing the level of disrespect I am getting on my thread. All I have done today is WIN. Ive told you guys to play WINNERS today....if you didnt do that then its on you....We're going to continue to WIN tonite...jump on!

Lets keep it going with:

Oregon St. -4
    $3,300 to win $3,000

Wisconsin ML
    $700 to win $700

Good Luck!

G's pks
    Update your status

I think its absolutely amazing the level of disrespect I am getting on my thread. All I have done today is WIN. Ive told you guys to play WINNERS today....if you didnt do that then its on you....We're going to continue to WIN tonite...jump on!

Lets keep it going with:

Oregon St. -4
    $3,300 to win $3,000LOSS

Wisconsin ML
    $700 to win $700

Good Luck!

Maybe you understand now! Account about at $0, from $5000 in a few bets! You just don't get it! The point is just using absolutely no money management you are constantly down to your last bet and then just about bet it all...putting you right back in a hole with a loss!!!
    Last edited by G's pks; 01-31-09 at 08:46 PM.

duanedibley
    duanedibley's Avatar Become A Pro!

miles, you realize that your betting strategy has a risk of ruin of almost 100%, right?

G's pks
    Update your status

Lets keep it going with:

Oregon St. -4
    $3,300 to win $3,000loss

Wisconsin ML
    $700 to win $700loss

Good Luck!

Bankroll now at $0, according to thread this ends this! Miles No Locke not good hopefully just the opposite of what you said...hopefully no one followed you! Also telling people to follow your reckless wagering!

You bet completely without risk and got burned!

First 123