The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

You think Danny Granger is for real?

Lot of hype for him here in Indiana. Should be an all star, etc....

Do you guys think he is among the best in the NBA?

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

I would be hyping him too because he should definitely be an All-Star. If he doesn't get voted on by the coaches, then something is wrong. He has improved every year and I'm glad Indiana got rid of O'Neal so that he could develop.

The General

I am glad we ridded the over paid, Jermaine, also.

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

yup, he will be voted. 4th in scoring so far

50lipa
    50lipa's Avatar Become A Pro!

One of the two MIP of the League, amazing player if you ask me.

The General

I think the best pacer team we have seen in the last decade was that which fought in the palace brawl in Detroit. That season, the team had a real (Their recent best) chance at winning the East minimum IMO.

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    I think the best pacer team we have seen in the last decade was that which fought in the palace brawl in Detroit. That season, the team had a real (Their recent best) chance at winning the East minimum IMO.
    I think they have a great future with Granger. With Dunleavy coming back, that eases the pressure off Granger a little bit and it puts another ballhandler out there. I don't think Hibbert fits their offense schemes but Murphy is a solid big man that stretches the floor. If Ford could stay healthy, he'd be a perfect guard for their offense. Jack is a solid guard too and I like Brandon Rush off the bench. Wait till Jamaal Tinsley's contract comes off the books. How much is he collecting just sitting?

ctrivisonno
    ctrivisonno's Avatar Become A Pro!

you kidding? granger has been for real since he was drafted in 2005

infamousdx
    infamousdx's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea granny has always been real but now he's #1 option with JO gone.. thank god.

vassman86
    vassman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I live in Toronto. Thanks for shipping over your baggage (J. O'neal)! lol. We can't wait to get rid of his old, injury-prone ass.

wild willy
    wild willy's Avatar Become A Pro!

General what do you say about the beted case? You calling in the army

zentiense
    zentiense's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Granger is for-real. However, he is not among the best in the NBA...yet. The fact that he puts up amazing stats on a poor team isn't that spectacular. What WOULD be spectacular if he could lead that team into the above .500 win column. But at the moment, despite his amazing numbers, Indiana is last in their division at a rocking .372 win %. In order to be considered amongst the league's best, you have to put Ws into the win column, even if your team sucks.

Now, considering ONLY personal stats, Granger is a top 10 fantasy player this year and probably top 10 in Hollinger's statistical analyses.

Granger should be an all-star. Yes. Should he be considered an MVP candidate? Probably if his team was winning. But the fact that his team sucks indicates that there's something wrong with his application (for MVP).

He needs to develop a killer clutch sense as well as team leadership. Despite being the only all-star on the team, he never seems interested in "running" the team. He doesn't get his boys fired up. I think he is still young and will, eventually, get there. He has amazing abilities and, I think, is already a better player than Shawn Marion, despite his nickname of "Matrix Lite." Marion has no offensive capabilities and posted amazing numbers in a gimmick system suited to his physical strengths. Granger creates his own shot -- that's the big difference. While Indiana runs everything solely through him -- so his numbers ARE inflated -- he does have elite level talent.

We'll see how it progresses!

All-in-all, I like Granger. He's a stud.

Booyah.

The General

Quote Originally Posted by wild willy View Post
    General what do you say about the beted case? You calling in the army

I believe Justin is handling that. If I were heading the book, I would pay the money and start verifying all incoming funds before getting to the point it did. Learn from it and become a better sports book. JMO.