jesron1269
    jesron1269's Avatar Become A Pro!

Prop Error at BetUs...

The over/under on Pau Gasol for points + rebounds is 18.5 for -105 where almost anywhere else it is 26.5. Here are the stats for Pau Gasol:

He is averaging 17.6 points per game and 9.2 rebounds per game for the season. This month he is averaging 18.8 point per game and 10.4 rebounds per game. Gasol has achieved over 18.5 in 31 of the 38 games he played with his worst performance being 15 combined points and rebounds. He has not played Cleveland this year but in his career he has averaged a double double.

The thing about prop bets though they say they are sucker bets because when something looks too good to be true it usually is. Also you have to wonder why it is -105 for the over and -120 for the under. Nevertheless, I will bite. As I said I already put three units on it.

BOL!

PS No he is not injured either.

jesron1269

Sorry guys... I could not post it fast enough apparently. They have pull the prop bet. Sorry I tried to post it right after I placed my bet.

Dfjay9
    Dfjay9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3196

You shouldnt bet on incorrect lines. Report them.

t-bone
    t-bone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1871

They wouldn't have paid you anyway, that site sucks

jesron1269

Quote Originally Posted by Dfjay9 View Post
    You shouldnt bet on incorrect lines. Report them.
    Out of curiosity why is that? Aren't we all here to beat the books? If I can get any advantage why not take it? Just wondering. BOL!

jesron1269

Quote Originally Posted by t-bone View Post
    They wouldn't have paid you anyway, that site sucks
    We will see because the bet is still pending and they have paid me for incorrect lines in the past. If then cancel it they better cancel it before the game because know my luck Gasol will get hurt early on and that will be all she wrote. LOL!

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269 View Post
    Out of curiosity why is that? Aren't we all here to beat the books? If I can get any advantage why not take it? Just wondering. BOL!
    Because their fine print protects them from bad lines, they will void all wagers where a mistake is made on their end.

By reporting it, you show them that you are honest. Sometimes you will get a freeplay or something out of it, but at the very least they know you did the right thing. And no one was going to get paid anyway so it isn't like you screwed over your fellow gamblers.

By betting it, you show them that you are willing to take shots when you can... at a bad book like BetUS where they consistently cheat on paying people, I'd rather not give them any reason to dislike me.

jesron1269

Quote Originally Posted by VegasDave View Post
    Because their fine print protects them from bad lines, they will void all wagers where a mistake is made on their end.

By reporting it, you show them that you are honest. Sometimes you will get a freeplay or something out of it, but at the very least they know you did the right thing. And no one was going to get paid anyway so it isn't like you screwed over your fellow gamblers.

By betting it, you show them that you are willing to take shots when you can... at a bad book like BetUS where they consistently cheat on paying people, I'd rather not give them any reason to dislike me.
    Fair enough. Thanks for the info. Why are they a bad book by the way? I have had no problem making withdrawals. They are never shut down. Always friendly on the telephone. Just curious. Thank for the info.

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269 View Post
    Fair enough. Thanks for the info. Why are they a bad book by the way? I have had no problem making withdrawals. They are never shut down. Always friendly on the telephone. Just curious. Thank for the info.
    They are rated poorly here at SBR and have had plenty of payout issues in the past.

I personally had problems with them, they were my 1st book before I knew any better. Never had trouble taking deposits but when I tried to make a withdraw they wanted 5 different IDs, the "manager would be out of town so your withdraw is 'in process' for 3 weeks, just garbage like that.

But if you have had success with them good for you