bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

San Antonio v. Detroit (1H)

San Antonio (+5) v. Detroit (1H)

Teams coming out of the All-Star break have faltered so far this season, and I’ll look for Detroit to do so here—at least early. The Shock’s athletic defense and inside presence typically wear opponents down as the game progresses, but it can take them some time to get into the game.

San Antonio got butchered last out in Charlotte, and coming off that fiasco against a foe to whom they’ll know themselves as the underdog I’ll look for a strong 1H from this young but talented team.

YTD: 5-3

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like the analysis, but just trying to see which teams in the 6 games since the ASB have faltered. Not counting the two games that opened as PK, favorites are 3-1 SU and ATS.

I'm trying to get a better grip on the whole ASB influence in this league. There is definitely something to it -both right before and right after-, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

doc
    doc's Avatar Become A Pro!

I too like the analysis. I think you have a winner here man. Good luck.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

DH...Guess I was thinking of Indiana which was the first team coming out of ASB playing a team with a game under their belt...same situation here. Kind of a small sample, I guess. :]