nonsense48
    nonsense48's Avatar Become A Pro!

congrats steel backers...they still suck tho

nonsense48

air kroger will blow them out of the water

africanroller
    africanroller's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well my money will be on the Steelers immediately at -3.

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well at least i got some of my money back tonight on the Steelers 2nd half. Well ladies and gentlemen it is all over or the evening, and what a day it was. Personally it was a good day. A lot odf constructive debate, and we all go to know where each other stand on the issues that were before us on the board. Some who had bad luck got some good luck, and some that had good luck had bad luck, but all in all we've all still got us and taht's all that we need. The bar is now closed folks. You can talk about what bothers you now amongst yourselves on prvate messages.

Smacksmiter
    Smacksmiter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Defense wins championships...and there is no doubt who has the better defense in this Super Bowl... The Pittsburgh Steelers win this contest going away...

My guess at the opening line is Arizona +7

nonsense48

well gang, my wagering day is done and all in all it was a productive day so i'm happy with it ending on the plus side so for now i'll say good nite all and i'll type to you tomorrow.

Luv2Poker
    Luv2Poker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nonsense48 View Post
    congrats steel backers...they still suck tho
    Your one FUNNY character non. I dont believe a team who makes it into the playoffs as much as they do, then to the # of AFC championship games as well, topping it off with going to their 7th super bowl, QUALIFIES as a team who sucks..now does it??

jaymac82980
    jaymac82980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

well, I guess I should have listened to my own words, and gone with my initial instinct on the steelers. but my actual bets were: balt +6 $300, over 35.5 $300, teased balt +12/over 32.5 $500...so lucky me, I won $450 on tonights game. I'll go to bed +1527 for the week, somebody call my bookie and tell him I'll be by tomorrow to pick up my winnings....OR ELSE!

jaymac82980

nonsense, as a patriots fan I agree, the steeler SUCK. But, as a true gambler - DEGENERATE-, I have to say, I will take them vs the cards next week. AFC is a stronger conference, and it has been proven over the years. STEELERS will be the next superbowl champs, and the will cover the spread. MARK IT!

cocknocker

You guys give me your cups and break wide. You can talk about all of this sentimental stuff outside. You ain't got to go home, but you've got to get the hell out of here!

jaymac82980

ck, Cockknocker! good picks for the week. You almost went 8-1 for nfl, but you still are way ahead of the game, and for that I commend you. Don't pat yourself on the back too long though, because as we have all seen, this is a "what have you done for me lately" thread...be ready for the haters to call you out next time you have a losing day - which I hope isn't anytime soon! Let's get paid again next week! peace, and goodnight to all, we had our differences this week, but I think we got over them and worked together VERY well. 1.

Luv2Poker
    Luv2Poker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jaymac82980 View Post
    nonsense, as a patriots fan I agree, the steeler SUCK. But, as a true gambler - DEGENERATE-, I have to say, I will take them vs the cards next week. AFC is a stronger conference, and it has been proven over the years. STEELERS will be the next superbowl champs, and the will cover the spread. MARK IT!
    Well jay, you gave me a chuckle. Made me think a bit. Amazingly enough, Pitt faces AZ who came into the playoffs @ 9-7 and the Pats @ 11-5 stay home. Now thats BS! Pat fan or not...I would be cheering for the Stillers as well!

jaymac82980

ck, take my cup, I can't see straight right now...call me a cab too, cuz I'm drunk off winning - and coors light.

jaymac82980

Fly Eagles Fly...bla blah, blah blah bla blah bla blahhhhhhhhhhh, sniff sniff, mmeep meep, sniff sniff....wahhhhhhhhhh.

ram1502
    ram1502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Well Ravens play terrible which the Steelers tend to make teams do sometimes. Ended up breaking even for the day but oh well. Looking ahead to tomorrow's NBA action I'm leaning...

The Hawks have lost 5 of their last 6 SU, with their only win coming against the Clippers. That being said, they have been without their best inside presence in Al Horford, and the Hawks are a much better team than their recent performances have indicated. Above all else, the Hawks are next to unbeatable at home, having beat the likes of the Rockets and Cavs @ home this season. Add to the home court advantage and their starvation for a win, the Hawks catch the Raptors on the back end of a back to back. In addition the Raptors played a grueling, high scoring game with the Suns today which can take a lot out of a team. This season after a SU loss of 1-4 points, the Raptors are 0-3 ATS.

-----> Hawks -5.5 (large)

The Wolves are playing much much better as of late, with Foye, among others, scoring at an alarming rate. The Wolves are well rested(coming off of 2 days rest) and in this situation this year they are 9-4-1 ATS. And after all, they ARE playing the Clippers who are #30 in the NBA power rankings.

-----> Wolves -3.5

The Wizards visit the Warriors in what should be a high scoring game with little to no defense played. Both teams are coming off 2 days rest. In this situation, the Wizards are 4-1 O/U and the Warriors are 5-1 O/U.

-----> Wizards/Warriors Over 216.5

The Celtics are starting to come back around into their rare form they were in during the first quarter of the season. After blowing out the Nets by 20 in New Jersey in their last game on Saturday, the Celtics catch the Suns coming into town on the back end of a back to back and playing their 4th game in 5 days. This will not bode well for the Suns. Celtics roll....

-----> Celtics -7.5 (large)

The Cavs travel to LA to play the Lakers in what could be a preview of the NBA Finals. Both teams are coming off of 2 days rest. The Cavs are coming off of a win @ home against the Hornets and the Lakers are coming off their 2nd SU loss in a row. The Cavs have played 8 games this season after 2 days rest, weighing in at a stellar clip of 6-2 ATS. On the other side of the coin, for whatever reason, in games after the Lakers have had 2 days rest, they are an alarming 1-3 ATS. Give me the Cavs and those points.

-----> Cavs +4.5

What does everyone think?
    Last edited by ram1502; 01-18-09 at 09:48 PM.

cocknocker

I think you should put this information on the new thread for tomorrow

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

wrong thread

First ... 9101112