johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

1/17/09. Saturday money makers!!!

Boston -7 (-110). Sh!t, I was gonna bang it at -6.5 and then it went up to -7 so I made the play. I then looked back 5 minutes later and it was at -6.5 again.. Oh well, I still feel an 8 plus point win for Boston here. New Jersey plays no defense and they're awfull at home. I know Boston is trash on the road but I feel they will not let up on the Nets here.

Philadelphia -2 (-110). I will ride the hot Philly team to the bank. New York has alot of offense but no defense what so ever. They can't rebound worth sh!t as well. I feel the Sixers will have a field day with this weak New York team as Philly is starting to play with confidence.

Milwakkee -3 (-110). Hmm, I don't usually like playing Milwakkee on the road but the Clippers are just too sorry to not bet against. They're defense is not holding any team to low scoring points. They're offense is pumping some what but they give up too easily. The Bucks are spotty but I don't see the Clippers stopping them. I hope..

I wanna take the Jazz on the moneyline but that team is too banged up right now for me to get a good read on them.. New Orleans I want to play too but when will they ever play some defense. I will pass on this one.. 3 plays to the bank..

johnnymapalo

Utah +7 (-150). Fading Dallas

Orlando +3 (-140). Denver plays no defense. Orlando best 3 point shooter in league.

Plu$Money
    Plu$Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 185

i like them all GL

Madetowin
    Madetowin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks sooo sooo delicious those plays. Good luck on them . Look into Houston and San Antonio looks pretty solid also .

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

wont include noh?

johnnymapalo

Quote Originally Posted by Madetowin View Post
    Looks sooo sooo delicious those plays. Good luck on them . Look into Houston and San Antonio looks pretty solid also .

Don't trust San Antonio as young atlethic teams gives them the fits. Houston is too inconsistent for me to pick them. I have them blowing out Miami but I just can't trust Houston right now with so many injuries.. New Orleans, I was gonna play them straight out yesterday but decided to play them on a teaser to get more points and they still lost. New Orleans is a slow half court no defense playing team. Add that to them playing on the road and Detroit owning them in the past and I will pass on New Orleans. Only one of my plays scaring me is the Bucs. I played them small because I really don't trust that team on the road..

johnnymapalo

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    Don't trust San Antonio as young atlethic teams gives them the fits. Houston is too inconsistent for me to pick them. I have them blowing out Miami but I just can't trust Houston right now with so many injuries.. New Orleans, I was gonna play them straight out yesterday but decided to play them on a teaser to get more points and they still lost. New Orleans is a slow half court no defense playing team. Add that to them playing on the road and Detroit owning them in the past and I will pass on New Orleans. Only one of my plays scaring me is the Bucs. I played them small because I really don't trust that team on the road..

Got em all except the Bucs. Bucs falter in the 2nd half yet again. When will them boneheads ever put together some good consecutive wins..