Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Okc +235

OKC @ New Jersey

OKC +235

Who's with me on this?
    How much does OKC need to do to convince us we should start taking them serious? New Jersey's home form needs no introduction. The tendency for New Jersey to underrate these ambitious lads will be there. In sports, hunger facilitates upsets. I see OKC being the hungrier of these two sides on this occasion.
    I see a game in which OKC wins the 1H by about 5-8 points. The notion that "we can come back against them in the 2H" will be there among the Nets. The 2H line will be like Nets -7. Everyone will pour all they have on Nets in the 2H but OKC maintains their lead in the 2H to post an admirable upset.

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love it, my man, glad we are on same page, wish I could have been with you on Wake last night, but my love of Carolina wouldn't let me do it.

xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

i will bet on the points over, not with okc. how many wins they have this season???

SportsLockPicks
    SportsLockPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

24-14 ats is nothing to shake a dick stick at

SportsLockPicks
    SportsLockPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

but the day you decide to put you're hard earned cash on them, they will get laced by 35

Razz_Donkey
    Donkey of the Razz
    Razz_Donkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like it. The Nets are garbage at home. Harris is starting but he might still be a bit shaky coming off his injury. Unless Carter has a huge night it will be close. I think OKC wins this enough to make it a +EV bet. Line can be found at up to +250 making it worth while for a small wager. Good catch Wilforth, and good luck.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

i think okc can win this outrite pretty easily, score big and nets are just awful

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

OKC almost did it. They at least covered for those who played the spread.