jcljack25
    jcljack25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opinions on Lakers ML tonight

Only -495, what are the chances of them losing back to back to GS.

yostertoaster
    yostertoaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

probably the same chances it was for boston to lose back to back 2 weeks ago.....when they lost to the lakers and then to golden state

Razz_Donkey
    Donkey of the Razz
    Razz_Donkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

I haven't exactly been spot on recently, but I'll take a shot at this. Lakers would have to win 5 out of 6 times to make this a profitable play. Warriors are hurt, tired, and yet a somewhat unpredictable team. They play well at home, and have gained a reputation as a team who makes upset wins. They gave the Jazz a run for their money in Utah which shows how scrappy they can be.

In my opion, Lakers don't win this match up 5 out of 6 times. I would expect them to win tonight but not at that frequency. With Maggete back in the lineup and the Lakers coming off a bad beat and a terrible shooting performance against the Hornets... It just seems risky. I think there are better lines, and there will be better times to take Lakers straight up than this one. Good luck either way.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

A 1 unit bet will lose ov 4 units on one game. I would not lay that price on Any NBA game personally, but wish you the best of luck and hope you cash a ticket if you wager it. But, it is very risky and not a real good thing for your morale should it lose. Maybe Parlay it up with a couple other wagers you like for a chance at profit with minimal loss expectation should it not win.

BOL to ya

jcljack25
    jcljack25's Avatar Become A Pro!

What about a GS + 9 hedge vs LAL ML

If GS keeps it close but loses on a last second bucket by Kobe, its a big score.

I would not be able to watch it then, just need to see the final.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am on Lakers ML. Warriors lost 11 of last 15. Lakers won 6 of last 7.

I don't think Lakers cover, but I don't think they lose (obviously).