Illtakethoseodds
    Illtakethoseodds's Avatar Become A Pro!

knicks-2 .. thanks alot guys!

u guys are genius.. of course knicks are getting smashed by 11 in the 1st quarter!

everytime i come to this site and see what everyone is stirring about.. i get raped , do u guys work for the bookies?

Weezy F.
    Weezy F.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 895

Quote Originally Posted by Illtakethoseodds View Post
    u guys are genius.. of course knicks are getting smashed by 11 in the 1st quarter!

everytime i come to this site and see what everyone is stirring about.. i get raped , do u guys work for the bookies?

Devon
    Devon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Mate, do the WORK yourself and make your own wager. See the trends, injuries and recent forms of teams and go from there, and you can't blame people for the you taking the Knicks and then they get smashed.

Seriously, get a grip.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Yeah Devon, use my motto.

Illtake...I don't know if you know anything about sports w/ that statement. Yes, the Knicks may lose, but being down by 11 is nothing esp. after 1 quarter. Your a dumbass if you count this as a loss, anything can happen. Teams get hot and change their whole game. Don't worry...just yet.

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    Teams get hot and change their whole game. Don't worry...just yet.
    Especially the Knicks. They will always be in games considering how many 3s they chuck a night. Hopefully, they'll start hitting their shots pretty soon.

infamousdx
    infamousdx's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea you can't bet on the knicks and complain... they are 2 extremes... super hot and cold living and dying by the 3. i'm watching right now locally so i'm pissed at their shitty play... too many TO's and poor shot selection, and getting out hustled by the young guns.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

and Durant has only missed 2 shots, that doesn't help either

_MisterMoney_
    _MisterMoney_'s Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm sorry to say but you are one of those people who should be called idiots and never bet on sports again

Vesuvius
    Vesuvius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Fade everyone's picks then, you would be undefeated right?

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Just rememeber It seems to good to be true it usually is. Knicks just beat the best team in the NBA and are only -2 against the worst team in the NBA. Looked way to easy to take the knicks... in a letdown situation or still on there high from beating the #1 team.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Look for my NBA thread every day, it is always something like Tue, Jan 6 Plays...

I almost always have up days and always have good plays.

Today I am 10-0 so far.

ronniejamedio
    ronniejamedio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2250

dude youre a bu tt plug. it was a good bet. okc is a terrible team and knicks have talent. its not over yet we can still get it

Illtakethoseodds

thanks to all of u for responding.. must be the geniuses i was talkin about..lol .. im just alil fustrated.. and i needed to be called an idiot..so thanks for that.. the game isnt over .. 4th quarter now.. its a 4 point game..which is better than i can ask for ..after being down 23..im from ny..and i know the knicks.. and i know how they spazz out.. im sorry for blaming u guys.. group hug!

if i didnt write this post i would of never learned about "curious" and his picks.. 10-0 is a nice record for the day.. especially considering only 8 games play today..and 5 havent even finished yet..lol

curious

thanks to all of u for responding.. must be the geniuses i was talkin about..lol .. im just alil fustrated.. and i needed to be called an idiot..so thanks for that.. the game isnt over .. 4th quarter now.. its a 4 point game..which is better than i can ask for ..after being down 23..im from ny..and i know the knicks.. and i know how they spazz out.. im sorry for blaming u guys.. group hug!

if i didnt write this post i would of never learned about "curious" and his picks.. 10-0 is a nice record for the day.. especially considering only 8 games play today..and 5 havent even finished yet..lol
    I play totals and quarters as well as sides and moneylines.

Obviously you didn't go to my thread. Your loss.

curious

Now I am 18-0, all picks posted before game time. Good thing you knew better than to go look at my thread.

Illtakethoseodds

nice 1 curious.. i didnt look today cause im not betting anymore today.. ur record is impressive.. keep doing ur thing.

the rest of u .. knicks suck.